JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Add SBMM FOR THE LOVE OF FKN GOD
7/2/2022 6:15:15 PM
Lol, the pvp people think they are a majority yet don't want separate playlists. Funny. Separate nodes that have sbmm active would be nice.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• And y’all who play pvp twice a month come up in the forums thinking you know what you’re talking about and that bungie should cater to you

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Zoidberg: 7/2/2022 7:21:25 PM
    I'll say it again for you to understand how insignificant pvp is. Witch queen sold 1 million pre order copies advertising 0 crucible updates. Massively successful while not developing for an overly toxic side of destiny. A community who flame the developers over a titan exotic. Spam the forums with how bad rift is when it's bungie attempt to develop for crucible at all in years. So yeah, they should cater to those of us that would like to enjoy the crucible again. Because doing it for the pvp community currently would be a joke.

Posting in language:

• You do realize that one of many reasons why the pvp community is mad at Bungo is because they have been neglected by Bungo for nearly 3 years, right? A lot of what you stated is self imposed, and no one is at fault but Bungo. If they actually did their jobs, then maybe people wouldn't flame them so much.

Posting in language:

• So that's an excuse to be absolute tools to the developers? Nah. Instead of gratitude for some pvp updates yall treated them like trash.

Posting in language:

• I like how you say "y'all" as though you speak for the majority, for everyone. You do realize that there are good and bad people everywhere, right? Quit talking in extremes.

Posting in language:

• Well I don't see the good ones posting they liked anything 🤷 Even content creators are negative and threatening at this point. I.e. "Revert these changes bungie or I'll play another pvp game" -Aztecross I'll wait for your positive example. *3 years later*

Posting in language:

• Good post 👍

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon