JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/2/2022 2:10:31 PM
Brawl

snipers linears dosent get flinch at all

i keep getting killed by loretnz and snipers trought flinch i hit the target first with a pulse and it dosent do sht this is ridicolus what have u done bungie fk this flinch airborn changes the crucible feels worst then it ever been will u guys gonna hire some1 that actually know how to play crucible because with this changes u guys dosent know anything about the crucible

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I recently just had to start bagging people with snipers in trials this one match, they were so incredibly sweaty and statue like.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• They’re cheating. Simple.

Posting in language:

• I’m not a fan of the changes to flinch. You can negate a lot of it through resilience, stability, anti flinch mods, and weapon perks. Yesterday, I landed two full bursts with a pulse rifle and I stil got sniped anyway. This type of BS happens way too often.

Posting in language:

• What you see now is people running high resilience builds to negate flinch. I usually average a 80+ res build just for that because the damage negation is by and large useless in pvp. The answer is remove the flinch resistance buff from high resilience. You’ll see a big drop in sniping and linears. Problem solved

Posting in language:

• Sniper "flinch" is a myth. [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE9jU4G7vlA[/url]

Posting in language:

• The joke here is that the change Bungie have just made to flinch had the goal of making snipers and linear fusion rifles harder to use under fire than primaries. Guess what happened.

Posting in language:

• They need to simply make so that snipers/linears have bloom or little aim assist when flitched. They are not supposed to be successful when under fire. And you should not be rewarded when under fire.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, it’s bs! I’ve tried my best scouts and pulses with high cal rounds and hit them in the face with my Asha’s with high cal rounds and every single time snipe me with like I’m standing still not shooting, it’s crazy!

Posting in language:

• I love Lorentz, it’s fun and satisfying. However, I am on m&k (so I can’t speak for controller), and if you shoot me, I get flinched to the sky. The only time I’m really able to kill someone with Lorentz is if I am able to pre fire around a corner and get the shot off before I get shot once. The same thing pretty much goes for when I snipe. It appears that the people who are able to shoot through flinch are on controller since they have the aim assist working against flinch

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • This is more often caused because of the AA system while using a controller, its often joked that a bad player is more likely to get a head shot because you flinched them. When your on the sticks you get retical friction, so what happens is when you flinch a sniper it bounces the retical directly on to your head. IFrostbolt a popular PvP streamer often gets very salty and toxic about this effect. An example of this you can test your self is: aim at the players chest and have them shoot you, you will notice the reticle bounces and locks onto their head, or aim above their head for the same effect. Their are also youtube videos displaying this system if you dont want to test it your self.

Posting in language:

• Funny enough, the vast majority of the head shots I miss are because of flinch, even when I have the unflinching mods, go for stability, and use targeting mods to help. You know what my luck is? Just before I shoot, I get shot, and my crosshairs literally go down to their knees. If anything, those flinch mods don't work. Even if they are working, you have to consider latency as well. Seriously, I cannot be the only one who dies to Novas, BB, or whatever BEFORE I see them go far enough into the animation for them to use it, doesn't help they get the DR buff before it's even seen/ heard.

Posting in language:

• I this with unflinching cause me gun be getting all the flinch Or enough to miss my targets head and [u]kill the dude behind them [/u]

Posting in language:

• Lorentz has been nerfed more times than I can count. And the next one still won’t be enough. They literally learned nothing from arbalest. It feels like they release this broken sh** to sell these lackluster seasons/expansions. Kinda like stasis.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
        sum12mezzwith
        sum12mezzwith

I bag every hunter just for funzies - old

They shouldnt even be in the special slot to begin with.

Posting in language:

• You can build into flinch with the new system where you can’t be flinched, it’s not hard

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon