JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/17/2022 1:54:04 PM

Duality issue

When playing Duality duo(with my friend), after placing two of four flags we are running to other balcony (according to icons on the floor) to get next sigil. BUT every time me or my friend (or even both of us) are teleported to another place when we activate the bell!!! From Ukraine with NO love, unfortunately(((
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Are you talking about when you hit the bell it switch to red room but your not on the balcony your next to the missile guys near the back?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi. Thanks for your report. Could you provide a video of this occurring so we can look into it further? A YouTube, Twitter, or [url=https://imgur.com/upload/]Imgur.com[/url] link would be the best way for us to view it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon