JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/17/2022 3:46:55 AM

Bungie Shipped Me The Wrong Rewards Jacket

Not sure if it would be better to post it in "Help" or "OffTopic", but any help is appreciated. TLDR, I finished VOG in the first week it dropped and ordered the Bungie Rewards jacket, one year and fifteen days later, I received my jacket just to reveal that the embroidered gamertag reads "Floor Chris W." and not the "Sakai" as I typed on the order page. Comparing the BSUS order numbers on the order sheet and the bag the jacket was in, they are completely different. Contacted Bungie Store support a week ago and have got nothing back. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if "Floor Chris W." happens to find this post, I can give you the embroidered tag for your sleeve. Hopefully you have mine. :)
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hello. Please contact [url=https://bungiestore.com/pages/customer-service]Bungie Store Customer Service[/url] and they'll be able to resolve this issue for you.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Greetings! The Bungie forums aren't the place for Bungie Store related matters; you'll have to contact their support. You mentioned you've contacted them, now you'll have to wait for a response. I would recommend against contacting them multiple times as your tickets may be disregarded as spam.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon