JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline today for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

6/16/2022 9:21:33 PM
Hi there, Could you provide a video of this occurring? Youtube links work best.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Same thing happens with many "debuffs" and a few buffs that remove restoration. Do you need videos of those as well or is the video the thread starter here posted showing the bug in GOA enough? Colossus blinding missles remove it about 90% of the time. Hive Witches and their black cloud will remove it most of the time. The stasis lantern carrying scorn can remove it. Taken captains with their bubble they throw at you can remove it. The "restorative light" buff in Sever which only lasts a few seconds will totally overwrite 12 seconds of restoration x2 that you have up. It's VERY easy to replicate if you or the testers want to try it out. Simply use classy restoration and play in an area with creatures that remove the buff or go pick up a burden of riches engram in GOA. It's not an uncommon bug, it seriously happens like 90% of the time from what I've seen on my warlock after I use classy restoration with my rifts. Just try fighting any of of those things in game with restoration going and you'll see the issue like in the video posted by the person who started the thread here showing the GOA Engrams doing the same exact thing. Notice how it's NOT just a visual bug either, the buff actually got removed entirely which stopped the healing too (you can see this from his health bar). I hope this gets fixed soon, as it's very frustrating especially for warlocks who have a class ability that has a longer cooldown. Wasting 6 energy on your class item for the mod which required leveling up your artifact a lot, and then using your class ability only to have it totally negated immediately by a bug & now be on cooldown is not fun..

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Here you go you can see the buff dissappear as soon as I pick it up

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon