JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/16/2022 5:04:37 AM

Picking up an engram in grasp of avarice cancels classy restoration

What the title says. I've consistently got this to work. I would have 10 seconds on my classy restoration timer, and then when I picked up an engram it would completely dissappear and stop functioning.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Could you provide a video of this occurring? Youtube links work best.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • Yup, it's bugged. Many debuffs (slows, freezes, clouds from hive wizards, missiles from colossus) and some buffs also wipe out classy restoration instantly. Been trying to get the attention of Bungie on this as have some other people who have posted but as far as I can see it's not in the TWAB or on the list of known issues yet and hasn't been acknowledged. It's annoying to have a last tier artifact mod that costs 6 energy on your class item AND your class ability (especially on warlock) cooldown basically negated because some minor debuff, buff or mechanic (like the GOA engrams) overwrite your restoration suddenly. Hope they see one of these posts soon, investigate the bug, and get it fixed soon.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon