JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/9/2022 7:12:37 PM

Prime Gaming Rewards Not Collectable

Can't collect prime gaming rewards from Amanda even though it says she has them and the app show them in her inventory. This is probably due to having too many to collect from her at once, as I've heard rumor that if her inventory exceeds 60 it bugs out... Third time posting this so maybe someone from Bungie will see it?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Looks like this is finally fixed. I was able to redeem a boat load of exotics from Amanda.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Gonna bump this thread daily. I got way too many exotics stuck in there.

Posting in language:

• Got the same issue. A fix or update on Bungies behalf would be great.

Posting in language:

• Did you press the complete button on amazon? I was wondering that too till i checked it again .

Posting in language:

• Same Issue here... It is posted on reddit too...

Posting in language:

• There have been post about this since last month and everyone that explains that relinking your account doesn’t fix it gets ignored but if you just post that you can’t claim rewards and that’s it then bungie replies but when you tell them that doesn’t work they don’t reply back. And there has been 0 mention about this bug even though more and more post about this issue appear every day. It’s only a matter of time before they notice us and finally tell us they are working on it.

Posting in language:

• Same here, stopped playing after forsaken but I got back into the game for all the new changes and I can't collect any of my prime rewards that are in Amanda holiday's inventory, really frustrating since it's loot that you indirectly pay for. Hopefully Bungie fixes this soon but from what I've been seeing, contacting them is kind of a nightmare.

Posting in language:

• Same problem for me. I'd like take in consideration to buy the last expansion... but i dont want spend my money for one game full of bug and customer service are inexistent. Please solve this bug

Posting in language:

• Also having this problem... managed to reauth bungie from a link buried somewhere between the Prime Gaming and Bungie help pages, otherwise you have to have an existing reward to claim for the link to be present it seems. Why tell people to relink at the top of the page and not provide a link to facilitate it? Has anyone found a work around for this at all?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • I'm experiencing the same behaviour with Amanda and Prime loot. As a returning player who took a hiatus from the game, there is quite a lot of items showing up in the inventory in the official companion app but not ingame. Relinking the Twitch and Amazon accounts didn't help.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
      • Yeah, I have this same problem and also posted something. I tried submitting a ticket but Bungie support just says to post in the forms. It seems as though they won't fix this problem or they just haven't seen any of our posts.

Posting in language:

• Another Bug For some players, trying to claim digital rewards will prompt to "Please Update email preferences" Even when all box is checked and email is verified, this will keep prompting which would not allow the user to redeem their digital reward.

Posting in language:

• The same is happening to me.

Posting in language:

• Edited by MEGADAST: 6/10/2022 12:54:18 AM
        Same issue for me, and yes it's not a rumor, that's literally what happens, the menu just stop working, if you claim a item in the other windows and then switch to the window with the twitch prime rewards you can actually see them for a split seconds. [url=https://youtu.be/lh2PiS0llvY]Youtube video of the problem[/url] If you use the Bungie companion app, you can actually see all of them listed there, but can't claim them.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon