JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/14/2022 3:51:57 AM

Unknown issue

My game crashed on xbox. I re launched and the game verified all my content. I launch and I get a black screen with music that cuts out every few seconds. Eventually I get the loading screen symbol in the bottom right corner and the game loads endlessly. Any idea of a fix?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Solved. If anyone has ever had issues with their xbox not getting past the green loading screen when you turn on your console, or recurring "game xxx took too long to start errors" here's the fix... - hold the controller sync button + eject button + power button until you hear 2 beeps - this launches the troubleshoot mode of the console - select "factory reset" (you can also get here through your settings if you can get past the green screen) - select "keep games and apps" option - follow through the prompts to re setup your console I suppose this fix helps clear corrupted data or operating systems from the console - it also helped my console be much quicker and reactive (ex in the main xbox menu there was sometimes lag between me wanting to move through the menu and the console registering the movements)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Allo there, Have you tried clearing your console cache by turning it off and unplugging it for a few minutes?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon