JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Banned
5/6/2022 7:50:02 AM
Allo there, The Bungie forums are not able to assist with appeals of restrictions or bans. However, there is a process in place for you to appeal your ban or restriction. Please review the ban or restriction appeal contact form [b][url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024492-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction]found here.[/url][/b] [i]Please note that, as mentioned in the article, there is no guarantee for a response, nor is there a guarantee that your ban or restriction will be overturned.[/i] For more information on Bungie's policy regarding bans and restrictions, please review the policy [b][url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049517431]found here.[/url][/b]
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I did that I'm just stating how ridiculous it is that I was banned for cheating when I never cheated and can prove it, not that bungie cares they got my money so now I can -blam!- off

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The process for BANS and RESTRICTIONS involve reports coming in from players or their flag system towards an individual. The person at Bungie HQ reviews it. And they decide if it was warranted or not. Intentionally or not your account broke the rules. Ignorance doesn't exempt you from them. Your account is done.

Posting in language:

• Cheat programs regularly try and disguise themselves as for other games so ANY program that touches the Destiny game code is considered a ban offence. Also to note... People lie. Bungie has to take a zero tolerance policy over these matters as people have in the past come up with lies to cover what they did in the hope Bungie will allow them back. You say it was for another game but Bungie has to say... "was it". This is all covered in the games terms and conditions or Eula and multiple TWaB newsletters. Use this as a lesson learned the hard way.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon