JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by BNGHelp6: 5/5/2022 5:08:10 PM
Hello. Thanks for your report! EDIT: Are you comparing the image of the Warlock from the Guardian Games trailer to the in-game graphics? I'm not seeing any discrepancies in-game, as all images are showing the texture.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi! Thanks for responding. I am comparing the promo art provided by Bungie on the far left (Which shows the top and bottom half scaling textures from shaders equally) to in-game where I used the shader the ornament came with and other examples to show the top half radically zooming into the texture which can provide some very odd-looking visuals (as shown with Jacarina where the texture is very pixelated). There is a harsh seam between where the two textures meet and the lack of texture cohesion led me to believe that it was a bug which I then went to investigate by comparing it to the official promo art. I do hope it is a bug as the promo art shows a far sleeker design than what was delivered.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon