JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by hemlock: 2/16/2022 7:41:20 PM
A good step in the right direction? What is wrong with you? Who hurt you?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Talia Sendua: 2/16/2022 8:49:18 PM
    I may have worded it not perfect, so let me retry. Compared to Story missions every DLC I have to run usually alone because there is no matchmaking (not that if it would be needed difficulty-wise), this mission was refreshing, because it picked up Design Ideas of Vanilla D2 and Forsaken like Story-NPCs actually being part of combat zones and contributing to the fight. Surely, there are problems within the mission like early mission triggers preventing all players to hear the dialogue once the first person comes close enough and such, alongside with the skipping problem. But honestly, I prefeer story characters actually interacting with the player/other story characters right in front of my gameplay, instead of just acting in cities/safe-zones and cutscenes. Imagine how weird, for example, Skyrim would be if every NPC would need a cutscene to speak to you instead of interactive dialogue.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon