JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: [BUG] Presage Mission
2/9/2022 4:56:03 PM
Hey there! If I understand you correctly, then you are working on the triumph "Another Link in the chain"? So, after scanning the Data pad on the wall and the dead Cabal turret, you are unable to scan the Cabal incinerator fuel tank under the Cabal ship after completing the Abominations encounter?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes! Thank you so much for understanding! This is exactly where it fails. Is it possible that you can help me?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I may try to help you, but I cannot promise anything. Just for confirmation purposes (please tell me if anything is incorrect): - You finished all 5 scannables and the mission for the triumph last week. - You turned in the triumph "Figments of an Answer" after completing it and before the weekly reset. - You can only scan two of the next six scannables. Are you doing the mission on the same character that you used last week? This may not affect anything, but I just want to clarify to see if that might be an issue. Also: Are you playing in a fireteam or solo? Did you try advancing further in the mission to see if you could scan the other scannables?

Posting in language:

• That is okay and i am still very thankful that you try. - I scanned all 5 scannables and finished the mission - i obtained and "redeemed" (I clicked on it, in the triumph tab) right after the mission. Yes before weekly reset - exactly after scanning the Turret i cannot scan anything anymore. Yes im using the same character as last week and im doing it solo, i tried scanning other pads or anything but nothing was interactable anymore then I finished the mission in this state.

Posting in language:

• Thank you for the information. Could you also tell me if you are currently playing on console or PC? This may sound far fetched, but if you are playing on console, could you try clearing your console cache? Please see the steps below for the recommended steps on how to clear the cache on a console. 1. Power down the console 2. Once the console is completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console 3. Let the console sit unplugged for at least 5 minutes 4. Plug the power cord back into the console and power it on 5. Re-launch the Destiny game [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539[/url] Apart from that, was there anything unusual happening during your run? Teleporting enemies, health of enemies coming back, etc.?

Posting in language:

• Edited by VANKASH: 2/9/2022 5:25:05 PM
    I'm playing on PC on Steam. Teleporting enemies happened. i think i have a video of it [url]https://youtu.be/WtvFtG_VOqY[/url]

Posting in language:

• In that case, you may also try verifying the game cache. Below are the steps you may need to follow, as provided by [b]Steam Support[/b]: 1. Restart your computer and launch Steam 2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu. 3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button. 4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes. For more information, please review the knowledgebase article below. [url]https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335[/url] If this does not help, the teleporting enemies may also be a sign of connection issues. Were there multiple enemies teleporting (minors, majors,...) or was it a one-time thing?

Posting in language:

• The Boss was the most noticeable but enemies had bit delayed spawning. I finished the verifying of game files, i wll not attempt presage again and will report back [url]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLK_nBYXEAIwqhn?format=png&name=small[/url]

Posting in language:

• Edited by VANKASH: 2/9/2022 6:12:23 PM
    @Luca270999 Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you It worked after i verified the files! Also after you made me aware of unchecked triumphs, i made sure to claim everything so i claimed one missing in bound in memory, before restarting the mission. Now I was able to scan the missing scannables. Thank you so much for your help!! [url]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLLHmL6XoAAB_xX?format=jpg&name=small[/url]

Posting in language:

• Glad to hear I could help! Sometimes a little technical issue can lead to a lot of frustration and so, I'm happy for you that it worked out well for you.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon