JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/28/2010 3:10:24 PM

Beat the campaign on Heroic/Legendary Achievements help

Do I need to complete all missions on Heroic/Legendary to receive these achievements or just the last stage? If I finish it on Legendary, do I automatically get the Heroic achievement too?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I need to complete on coop...send me a line
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd be happy to help on Reach campaign if it's co-op you need.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Da Hu1k Is this true on previous Halo games also? 3 and ODST? I'm trying to unlock the security chest piece in Waypoint and only have about 970 Halo GS....[/quote] yes
    Add more answer options

• Is this true on previous Halo games also? 3 and ODST? I'm trying to unlock the security chest piece in Waypoint and only have about 970 Halo GS....
    Add more answer options

• YOu need to do every level on said difficulty. And yes if you beat it all on legendary you get the Achievement for beating it on Heroic.
    Add more answer options

• if you finish legendary you get the heroic achievment to
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.