JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Lord-KettleHead: 1/14/2022 1:48:50 PM

Give pulses and autos some Effing love!!!

Give them actually good damage!!! For eff sake!! Or make all primaries feel a bit better in high level pvp but my main point is BUFF PULSES AND AUTOS. [spoiler] Yes I played a PVP match last, but doesn’t mean I just want a buff in pvp. [/spoiler] [spoiler] Don’t buff high impacts as boi do they hit like a rock in PVP[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • The destiny community has some short term memory issues. Bungie changes the meta about every season. All things considered they have gotten better about not buffing one types of weapon and nerfing the rest. We have more viable options then every before and pulse rifles just happened to be the last to be brought into line. It’s as if the community forgets the entire year of pulse rifle meta. I get the pattern is people always complain about what they think they don’t have on destiny but I’m starting to become genuinely concerned that destiny is giving people brain damage that directly effects memory.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon