JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Lord-KettleHead: 1/14/2022 1:48:50 PM

Give pulses and autos some Effing love!!!

Give them actually good damage!!! For eff sake!! Or make all primaries feel a bit better in high level pvp but my main point is BUFF PULSES AND AUTOS. [spoiler] Yes I played a PVP match last, but doesn’t mean I just want a buff in pvp. [/spoiler] [spoiler] Don’t buff high impacts as boi do they hit like a rock in PVP[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Give them actually good damage!!! For eff sake!! Or make all primaries feel a bit better in high level pvp but my main point is BUFF PULSES AND AUTOS. [spoiler] Yes I played a PVP match last, but doesn’t mean I just want a buff in pvp. [/spoiler] [spoiler] Don’t buff high impacts as boi do they hit like a rock in PVP[/spoiler][/quote] They need to quit changing anything until they got everything fixed. It's broken. It won't rank up for me in dares of eternity. Most exotics are trash. Went even make them I'd they're only gonna be good a moment. Just take them all off and start from scratch off give them back full effect except those that break the game. I don't feel like playing because i can't earn what i paid for. We should all have dares rank to fill amount to open all chests and get the rewards from xur, i won't have time to rank up now if it were even fixed. I know how it works, it don't work

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Does Vex count as an auto? Also pulses have been buffed like one thousand times, just play at its range. It’s not an smg

Posting in language:

12 Replies
    • I have over 10k kills on legal action II this season. Pulse's are fine, Autos I agree need a buff, especially 450rpms, 600rpms only need a slight polish

Posting in language:

18 Replies
      • Pulses are fine

Posting in language:

• Laughs in Messenger and No Time to Explain

Posting in language:

• For PvE, yes.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          You made this post after a pvp game which leads me to believe that you are talking about pvp in which case you are wrong at least about pulses. No time to explain is one of the best guns in the game by far and other things like messenger and vigi wing are more than solid options.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          • The destiny community has some short term memory issues. Bungie changes the meta about every season. All things considered they have gotten better about not buffing one types of weapon and nerfing the rest. We have more viable options then every before and pulse rifles just happened to be the last to be brought into line. It’s as if the community forgets the entire year of pulse rifle meta. I get the pattern is people always complain about what they think they don’t have on destiny but I’m starting to become genuinely concerned that destiny is giving people brain damage that directly effects memory.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Nope, can join us scout mains down here in the abyss

Posting in language:

• SERIOUSLY!! I tried to shoot a Dreg during Gambit earlier with a pulse rifle, and he did the "Zeus Physique" pose on me. Smh..... As much as I hate Gambit already....lol

Posting in language:

• What???? We just came out of a auto meta and how much stronger should pulse get... they already one of the fastest times to kill... This post is unreasonable

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • We here you. Here’s a .04% damage buff. Keep the change bungi

Posting in language:

• Bungie is listening. They'll be buffing crutch cannons and shítguns next update. Thanks for playing.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
                • Pulses are decent in pve but could use some help but autos are garbage compared to something like an smg

Posting in language:

• "We are listening. Nerfing all primaries to take entire magazines to the head to kill a shadow thrall." Bungie 2022

Posting in language:

• Not disagreeing only stating a thing, My false promises destroys in pve or pvp, the stats do look a bit funky but it doesn’t perform how one would think based on its visual stats. The thing is a beast, ad clearing, barrier champs, good dps, and best range in class to boot. It’s a literal Jack of all trades and I’d suggest to those looking for a good auto to check out false promises. My roll sold by gunsmith a month or two ago Eye of the storm Sway reduction High caliber rounds (causes massive flinch) Full bore Stability master and almost max range.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • ill say it again, all primaries need a buff in pve

Posting in language:

• yeah they need pve buffs

Posting in language:

• They need big buffs in pve, swapped to a pulse for unstoppable to see how it would go In gms and it was terrible.

Posting in language:

• Suros and the messenger type pulses r some of the best primarys in the game

Posting in language:

• Yes agreed for both PVE and PVP

Posting in language:

• YES!!!

Posting in language:

• Absolutely agree they’re both feeling weak as of recently.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Demon_XXVII: 1/13/2022 5:46:02 PM
                    The 360’s & 450 AR’s should hit like trucks (slower rate, high calibre rounds, stability, range & great sights/optics) A 600 AR should always be a great primary weapon for [b]any[/b] combat & the 720’s be a mix of CQB sights, snappy handling & RoF to match/duel at SMG/HC/SG range Same with Pulse Rifles….hitting burst fire at range & dealing enough damage & flinch to make anyone think twice, accuracy rewards when duelling & pushing an opponent (but can also roll great scopes & barrels in combo with AP/HC rounds & perks like Rangefinder, Rapid Hit, Headseeker & Kill Clip They all need a substantial PvE (& probably a light body/crit PvP) buff Pointless having unlimited primary ammo if you would be better off using the rifle as a bat & hitting them with the stock!

Posting in language:

• [quote]Give them actually good damage!!! For eff sake!![/quote] Anything out shoots and kills faster than autorifles, anything!

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                    • Edited by max: 1/13/2022 5:51:30 AM
                      I like how things are nerfed to -blam!- so people turned to pulse and auto then random bots turns up on posts like this shittalking pulse and auto are fine or busted neither of each had any change at all in a year except for some pathetic range buff for 360 or 450 that made no effect what so ever, yes they are outdated and no outgunning your hc you've bean using for the past 9 seasons don't make anything op

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon