JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: got robbed.... Hows it going down?
1/11/2022 6:23:12 PM
The migration period from Battle.net to Steam ended on December 1, 2020, and can't be extended or turned back on. It's now impossible to transfer your account, purchases, and characters over. From September 2019-December 2020, many emails, social media messages, and in-game notices were sent out to inform players that this was occurring. Destiny 2 is now free-to-play, and the Red War, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind campaigns and content were added to our Destiny Content Vault. For more information, visit http://www.bungie.net/Vault2020. If your account wasn't migrated over, you will have to create a new account on Steam with new characters if you'd like to play Destiny 2 again.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

temp-254476
    temp-254476

Married - old

Bozo bungie it is, I don’t buy a car to have the manufacturer go bankrupt and send me letters saying they are taking it back because they r broke. I bought it to own it, if cross save was a feature from the start this could’ve been avoided atleast y’all are learning now I know activison was abusing y’all n dat but -blam!- I’m a broke college student who eats ramen noodles why am I supposed to do

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Bungie and Blizzard tried to contact you by email and Bungie ran a high profile campaign on PC gaming media sites to inform everyone. You had 14 months in which to do the transfer. Also as Bungie Help pointed out most of what you could have had a license to access has been made free to play or removed from the game.

Posting in language:

temp-254476
    temp-254476

Married - old

Even if it isn’t anything I should worry about competent wise it’s mainly the forsaken cyphers and I understand 20$ isn’t that much but after spending 80 to get back into the game a third time it makes frustrating to be told because they sent me 2 emails while my pc was broke and I was working 50 hours a week I didn’t expect I’d have my access to the content stripped. If you buy an Apple Watch and apple goes out of business, the watches are now just glass bracelets people are going to feel robbed cause they might have the watch but they don’t have the service they paid for, they gave you 14 months but if you never knew it was happening what’s it to ya, I shouldn’t have to watch a game like the weather out of fear of being disrespected. The same way they deserve money for their work I deserve the right for my ownings. Sure theres fine print somewhere but at the end of the day they sent me 2 emails October and November of 2019. During a 14 month period of “grace” to claim what you paid for. I’ll make sure to watch out they don’t come take my halo 2 steelbook too

Posting in language:

• 1. Most of us also use other sources to monitor our emails. 2. I work stupid hours at well then a family to look after and knew what was going on. 3. Halo is now in the hands of 343 Industries.

Posting in language:

• But...you didn't own it. You had a license to access it via battle.net, there is a difference.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon