JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

1/11/2022 5:10:35 PM
Hi there. Records show that you had Cross Save active from October 2019 until January 2022. During this timeframe, your PlayStation characters were your main characters, and they received all of your Season Passes. You purchased the Beyond Light Deluxe Edition on Xbox November 10, 2020, and your PSN characters received all Season Passes. When you deactivated Cross Save on January 4, your Season Passes went with your PSN characters. Since you already obtained Deluxe Edition Season Passes through your purchase on Xbox, it's not possible to receive them again by refunding the purchase and then repurchasing them.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Am I understanding that after disabling cross save I can't repurchase content on the xbox and obtain new season passes for older content in the game as advertised?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Correct, because the Season Passes were already granted to your account through your PlayStation characters on January 4.

Posting in language:

• The included passes are once per account. They were issued to your psn characters at time of initial purchase while cross save was active. No matter how many times you return and rebuy the package it will not grant you more passes.

Posting in language:

• Edited by bolos: 1/11/2022 6:16:46 PM
    My purchase dates on Xbox were January 7th and January 10th I returned the game to Xbox because I purchased it on the Microsoft website, January 10th I purchased through the game via Xbox. I have purchased the game 3 times and returned it once therfore I should have the game on xbox as a not cross save player.

Posting in language:

• You do have the game, but Season Passes can't be refunded for any reason. Since your original purchase was on January 4, that is when they applied to your account.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon