JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Juno: 1/12/2022 4:21:32 PM

Thank you Bungie...

I will forever be grateful to the devs and Bungie for making this game. Destiny and it's community saved me from going down into depression, the game helped me through tough times, when I lost all my hope. The community you guys have created is a heaven for people like me. Thanks for everything. Edit:....Never meant for it to come out dark It's been a weird time for me.....I never had something that helped me forget my problems (which were not meant for me) ...until I started playing destiny....The community was inclusive and it helped it me make some friends ....which helped me through some of my phases .... Am praising the community this game has created. I was a left out and was alone majority of my life...this game helped me change it....I know many games have a community like this but this was just perfect....making friends in lfg's, having fun in crucible, first time raids..... Those were some experiences that I will cherish my whole life.... Sorry it was not elaborative....I see that it could be taken as a bad statement before or somethin

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It makes me wonder about the flip side, though. It’s certainly feasible that a game like Destiny could feed on a person’s video game and gambling addictions. You just don’t hear about the worst of those stories.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]The community you guys have created is a heaven for people like me. Thanks for everything.[/quote]Define "people like me". 'Cause if you mean people dealing with depression, as someone dealing with it, Destiny and [i]especially[/i] its "community" aren't things I'd call a heaven (did you mean "haven" perhaps?) also that I finally reached starside bit or whatever makes me think something dark...

Posting in language:

• Edited by Swat: 1/10/2022 6:56:27 PM
    Swat
    Swat

Avid fan of Bungie. I'm here to help! - old

[quote] I've finally reached starside[/quote] That statement sounds very dark. It certainly doesn't mean anything good. The below link should help you. https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/4402601695252-Mental-Health-Resources

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Change the tag to feedback

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon