JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: MAKE HUNTERS USEFUL AGAIN!
12/28/2021 3:56:47 PM
What would you suggest?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]What would you suggest?[/quote] Honestly I'm not suggesting much maybe a un-nerf of things or a buff to this and that like shards or Rigs perhaps or slightly increased damage for spec blades pve wise nothing thats gonna have the community up in arms saying "Hunters are broken nerf them!!!!!" Which while warlock and Titans dominate in every aspect of the game

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I can agree with some un-nerfs as well as spectral in pve is a joke. I like how they’ve been making a lot more changes that keep pvp and pve separate. That’d help your argument in a lot of these cases. Outside of being “the damage guy” hunters don’t have a team oriented roll.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I can agree with some un-nerfs as well as spectral in pve is a joke. I like how they’ve been making a lot more changes that keep pvp and pve separate. That’d help your argument in a lot of these cases. Outside of being “the damage guy” hunters don’t have a team oriented roll.[/quote] We can't even call ourselves that anymore 🥲

Posting in language:

• Hard to tell what you mean. I can put dps my friends 99% of the time no matter the classes involved. That speaks more on player skill/weapon of choice than it does class. But ik I can get my best numbers on my hunter.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Hard to tell what you mean. I can put dps my friends 99% of the time no matter the classes involved. That speaks more on player skill/weapon of choice than it does class. But ik I can get my best numbers on my you entirely missed the point now

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon