JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Hulksmash031: 11/27/2021 6:02:06 PM

Start flawless pool immediately

So far I think bungie has done a good job with trials this season. But it’s so hard trying to go flawless before the flawless pool kicks in. It’s almost as hard as before this season now. Could the flawless pool just start immediately? I know it would be harder to go flawless more than once a weekend then, but this would make most non insane players happy. More people would be happy than sad. Also people will have less time on Monday and Tuesday since they’re week days, so they usually can’t play as much, leaving them just Sunday after reset to go flawless. Can this be fixed? Or at least start the flawless pool on Saturday or half way between Saturday and Sunday reset so players can play in the morning on Sunday too. Or they could make trials last the entire week, but have the flawless pool start Friday. This would give players much more time to play trials and would be nice. At this point the only thing I’m really playing until the anniversary event is trials and iron banner. I’m just playing gambit for the seasonal challenge too. If they made trials last the whole week, pvp players could do a lot more before the weekend. Then the 1000 timed flawless players can play during the week before the pool starts, and the flawless pool will start on Friday, giving more time. I think this would be better

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Flawless pool is fine, it's the select few shitbags that reset their cards at 6 wins to prevent being put into the flawless pool so they can milk the cash from carrys. People have become so lazy in this game that they no longer practice to be better to do stuff on their own, which promotes this kind of stuff. Trials is ment to be a pinnacle pvp activity, flawless should be for good players and should be something that people work for. Not pay because they feel "left out" because they choose not to practice and put in the work to achieve it on their own. It goes both ways

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Just give me freelance permanently, I could care less about flawless

Posting in language:

• Edited by II WYLIE II: 11/29/2021 11:08:50 AM
    I agree . There is still a huge issue left though . Sweats resetting there card the whole weekend because they don’t want to face other sweats on a regular . Even some people in the top 1 percent of destiny reset on one win the whole weekend . This is just sad to see

Posting in language:

• You’re in a player pool with everyone. Seems more than fair to me.

Posting in language:

28 Replies
    • What? The thing that should be hard is actually hard? No no no, we can't have that. Make it easier for me at the expense of the people who are better at this game, that surely can't upset anyone at all.

Posting in language:

22 Replies
      • [quote]This would give players much more time to play trials and would be nice.[/quote] You can play at any time in the weekend.

Posting in language:

• "MAKE PVP EASIER FOR ME"

Posting in language:

• Edited by Nullis: 11/28/2021 3:14:25 PM
        As a Solo Casual Player who got their desired loot weeks ago my view is this: Get rid of Flawless all together. It's what makes this mode toxic, asking a player to go 7 wins without losing in a game with so much cheese and balance issues especially. Make 7 wins a Lighthouse Trip with a Loot Chest. Make Adepts tied to repeatable challenges. Screw "prestige". Screw the "git gud" crowd. And especially screw Bungie's "MMing"

Posting in language:

7 Replies
        • I don't think flawless pool is your problem

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          • Edited by Graz: 11/28/2021 12:25:18 AM
            because the sweat lords want this to happen more https://postimg.cc/640s8KRZ

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Agreed. Flawless rework was best when the pool was always active. The issue is the sweats don’t like playing other sweats to keep going flawless. Even though they posture with “git good” or “lighthouse is for the best of the best”, what they really mean is that it’s best of the mediocre. They don’t want to play sweats anymore than anyone else. They want easier matchmaking not fair matchmaking.

Posting in language:

• Bungie doesn't owe you a free flawless. They are already giving you 2 days where flawless is almost free and essentially achievable by most. How about they remove the flawless pool altogether and make it the same for everyone?

Posting in language:

30 Replies
              • For exactly one weekend they fully enabled the flawless pool immediately rather than waiting until sunday. It was one of the most universally hated Trials weekends in D2’s history. Maybe you should consider why.

Posting in language:

• Nah fam they've already got a fair compromise by 2 days off 2 days on. First two days is normal trials next 2 days pve bounty farmers can come get their free flawless, everybody wins

Posting in language:

• Edited by REOSpeedwagono0: 11/28/2021 9:09:03 AM
                I’m all for a permanent flawless pool. However, I don’t think people who have gone flawless in the past should be thrown into it immediately at the start of that particular weekend. Only when you have gone flawless for that weekend will it throw you into that pool. (Hence why it starts on Sunday.) Idk how well matchmaking would go if it started any earlier than that. Matchmaking times would be longer than it already is.

Posting in language:

• People don’t realize this but…if they don’t start it immediately, a lot of really really good teams sandbag until Sunday and Monday. They won’t sandbag if they know everyone will be sandbagging until the last minute. They might not get their flawless. It’s a very small minority that wants it started on Sunday but they are called streamers and they have dmg on their friends list. At a minimum they should start Saturday, not Sunday when it’s almost over

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • how about no scott! that would just make trials meaningless keep it the way it is i am not good at trials but i for one kinda wish it didn’t have the pool but i know a lot of people feel entitled so next best thing is half the days

Posting in language:

• So make the game easier while punishing people who have friends? Right now it’s the best of both worlds and is fine as is.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
                  • Edited by Jorentju: 11/27/2021 8:54:01 PM
                    Flawless pool should open up roughly eight hours after reset. Gives enough time for enough players to go flawless, and maintains control over the population sooner rather than later. The irony is the opinions are based on the same issues. Middle class doesn't want to have to drown in the upper class just to fit in. The bottom of the upper class doesn't want to drown in the top of the upper class so they can farm middle and lower class players for lighthouse loot. The top of the upper class probably has no opinion either way. From a moral standpoint any developer would side with middle and lower class players as they're aren't by any means taking advantage of anyone, which is exactly what anyone who disagrees with this original threads main sentiment, does, whether they want to admit it or not. Destiny is a hobbists game, and a looter to boot. Can't loot less you farm, and you can't farm if you can't win. Whats hurts my brain is that a game w a population of a million plus, trends towards to tears of less than 100 people who influence maybe 10% of Destiny's community.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                    • They did this, and nobody liked it, and it also created more blowout matches

Posting in language:

• Nah as someone who is okay at pvp at best, sunday or monday is definitely a fair time to turn on the flawless pool.

Posting in language:

• Lord Bungo has given you too much already, and has been much too generous. You will accept their graciousness with a smile. No go forth and be the canon fodder we all knoe you can be!

Posting in language:

• Flawless pool starting on Sunday is fine.

Posting in language:

• Fellow titan. I will agree with whatever you say.

Posting in language:

• *wants to go flawless* *PVP ability is flawed* *moans on forum*

Posting in language:

• Dude you bad players never stop wanted this to get easier. You get a noob pool for half the trials week. Just give it a rest. You’ve made it easy enough already.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon