JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Shwifty: 11/27/2021 7:10:16 PM

Cross save disable policy. PLEASE UP VOTE

Earlier I went through the cross save process in order to revisit some old characters on my ps4 account, when going through the cross save enabling process I made sure that I read the entire cross save policy and after enabling cross and seeing my old characters I wanted to disable cross save but I ran into a problem where it gave me an error stating I couldn't disable cross save because I bought silver prior to enabling cross save. I want to bring it up to your attention of how wildly unclear the cross save policy was and how it made no sense that I'm forced to wait 90 days until I can play on my main account which is my pc account. Not only was the policy unclear on its 90 day lock outs but it also disabled people from disabling cross save because they bought silver before they enabled cross save. I believe that you should not only make the cross save policy more clear when it comes to its 90 day restrictions but also adjust it so that those who bought silver prior to enabling cross save won't get restricted from disabling it for 90 days but maybe 1 or 2 weeks.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

dogdaddywayne
    dogdaddywayne

Bold - old

[quote]Earlier I went through the cross save process in order to revisit some old characters on my ps4 account, when going through the cross save enabling process I made sure that I read the entire cross save policy and after enabling cross and seeing my old characters I wanted to disable cross save but I ran into a problem where it gave me an error stating I couldn't disable cross save because I bought silver prior to enabling cross save. I want to bring it up to your attention of how wildly unclear the cross save policy was and how it made no sense that I'm forced to wait 90 days until I can play on my main account which is my pc account. Not only was the policy unclear on its 90 day lock outs but it also disabled people from disabling cross save because they bought silver before they enabled cross save. I believe that you should not only make the cross save policy more clear when it comes to its 90 day restrictions but also adjust it so that those who bought silver prior to enabling cross save won't get restricted from disabling it for 90 days but maybe 1 or 2 weeks.[/quote] DAMN ID WANTA FULL REFUND, MUCH LESS NEVER OKAY IT AGAIN BECAUSE IF GETTING BEHIND 90 DAYS MAY AS WELL JUST QUIT FOREVER. I AM BEGINNING TO THINK ABOUT BUYING AN X BOX BECAUSE SONY DROPPED THE BALL FOR ME AND BUNGIE IS DOING THE BALL FOR YOOSE GUYS. MAKES ME WANT HALO OR OTHER GAMES

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The policy was clear.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
    • Downvoted for asking for upvote 👍

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • When you click on Cross Save in your profile settings you go to this page: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/CrossSave You state you read through that page, which has the below text in it. [quote]What actions can limit my use of Cross Save? The following actions will impact a player’s ability to enable or disable Cross Save: - Players who disable Cross Save cannot re-enable Cross Save until 90 days after it was disabled - [b]Players who purchase Silver cannot disable Cross Save until 90 days after the Silver was purchased[/b] - Players who perform a refund for purchased Silver cannot activate Cross Save until that Silver is re-purchased for that account - Players subject to a ban or restriction cannot activate Cross Save, or disable Cross Save if already active, until that ban or restriction has expired[/quote] Are you asserting the part I've highlighted in bold above was unclear?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
        • No. The policy is simple and easy to understand. Have a downvote instead. Enjoy the next 80 some days re-visiting those old characters.

Posting in language:

• Ahh I see the problem, you bought silver, enjoy karma

Posting in language:

• No the issue is you are just an illiterate. You can’t read. Cross save quite literally saved my destiny account, after my Xbox account was hijacked, it’s the only thing that allowed me to transfer my characters from Xbox over to PlayStation. You must be drinking the dirtiest of kool aid if you think I’m up voting your cry post.

Posting in language:

• [i]I missed the part where that's my problem[/i]

Posting in language:

• So sick of laggy psn players every game

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • What are you gonna do if I downvote it? Cry?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Cross save is an amazing thing, get to finally play with my xbox and pc friends.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Demon_XXVII: 11/27/2021 4:54:19 AM
              Edit : [b]Crossplay[/b] needs filters (especially with peer to peer totally relying on data packets & speed of register) PS Console to PS XB to XB PS4/Pro to XB1/XB1X PS5 to XBSeries PC to Stadia/PS5 & XBSeries & finally for something truly broken Everyone It’s crazy that Bungie would think the 8 year old (2013 original 1.3 & 1.8 teraflop respectively) XB1 & PS4 (and even with the XB1X/PS4Pro) would handle/keep parity with a Series X/PS5/PC - with FoV sliders, 120* frames, beefy RAM & modern chipsets processing 120Hz in PvP

Posting in language:

4 Replies
              • Edited by Ingwe-Queen: 11/26/2021 3:12:50 PM
                Redacted to stop the idiots.

Posting in language:

14 Replies
                • There’s no reason why it has to be longer than a week

Posting in language:

• The cross play penalty is too long. It should at least be a month

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • 👍 BUMP

Posting in language:

• 100%

Posting in language:

• Edited by CodeBreaker V1: 11/27/2021 12:47:40 AM
                    Bump

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Lol! I’m struggling with cross save right now actually. I still haven’t gotten it fixed. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my preorder because I can’t play on PC yet

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • You said please Here you go

Posting in language:

• This will be the reason I’m not -blam!- with the December dlc/update

Posting in language:

• I kind of had the same issue with my old ps4 account and my new pc account, therefore i gave up on my old account and ditched the cross save headaches

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon