JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by o_____________o: 11/27/2021 7:17:39 PM

I've been reading through your complaints.

Old time lurker here, I used to post a [i]lot[/i] back in the days of Destiny 1. I just wanted to let you all know that the stuff you are complaining about is pretty much the same stuff people were complaining about in 2014. So if you're hoping for any major changes to be implemented due to forum feedback, well...I have a bridge to sell you. The only significant change I've seen is that Bungie did add more story to the game and the missions are no longer stale. (But then they did that whole content vaulting thing...so maybe they both canceled eachother out.) But the nerfs, the microtransactions, content locking, and pretty much everything else is the same. I never thought I'd say this...but I'd keep an eye on what 343 is doing. (With crossed fingers, mind you.)
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Long face! I remember you :D

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If this is actually long face, then name some OGs from the old Destiny forums!

Posting in language:

4 Replies
    • I found a post listing out complaints and saying it all happened because bungie went F2P. I’m serious when I say every complaint but 1 that dude had was something that had been in the game since D1.

Posting in language:

• This this the same longface that wrote the Cave Captain love story? If so, I have to say that story should be written into Destiny cannon lol.

Posting in language:

• This

Posting in language:

• Edited by Nullis: 11/26/2021 3:03:38 PM
      I'm getting closer and closer to an uninstall. The PVE on this game is fun enough, but the PVP is awful. TWAB after TWAB and not a peep about Maps, Server Lag, Matchmaking and Teambalancing, or anything really meaningful. Just more nerfs that will miss outliers and the Meta Teabag Hunters will just use those things to continue to make it miserable.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • It’s the same complaints coz it’s just generic moaning from under achieving players. It’s the same for all games, there will always be skill gaps. It’s not for Bungie to fix everyone’s shortcomings.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • All I can say since tbis game is dead till December Go touch grass

Posting in language:

• In the long run I’ve realized this game is terrible. They make small, incremental changes that really aren’t good enough. What they’ve changed in a year, should’ve happened sooner and faster. This game is a hamster wheel and all the players are lab rats

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Yep 👍🏻 I’ve grown tired of it. Honestly I feel burned a bit there are several quality of life changes that were made in D1 that never came over, no story missions or strikes were removed in D1 we had a ton of pvp maps, no destinations removed etc. No gear sets, none of the interesting 2piece, monster set type build synergies you can create in a game like ESO. What exactly is mmo about Destiny besides extremely annoying economies.? Just getting annoying, im back on ESO enjoying nearly endless PVE and more builds than i will even ever get to fully explore but its all there if i want it. Destiny costs nearly as much as ESO per year with a fraction of the content!

Posting in language:

• Yea, you're absolutely right but sometimes beating a dead horse is the only way to vent from the frustration this game provides.

Posting in language:

• Smart move. Yeah, I quit a couple of years back right after Activision left. Game got worse after that. It's not even the same caliber as D1. It's worse in my opinion. Something is off since then. Never came back. After what happened here, probably not coming back or even support future products here. And yeah, been looking and playing other games, including 343. It's been fun so far not playing this game. So good. Gaming feels like gaming again.

Posting in language:

14 Replies
            • I don't remember MTX in D1 being anything like they are now in D2. As someone who bought every expansion and season for D2, there's still an absolute boatload of content I don't have - because it's locked in the store. Bungie got a taste of that MTX dough and have forever changed.

Posting in language:

f3
              f3

Another storefront church is open. - old

i like the part of where they say “infinity bad” but then they say “destiny good”

Posting in language:

• Halo Infinite is Fortnite without the building and FPV lol. Nice try

Posting in language:

• I was too young to think hard enough to actually take any problem D1 had seriously. Whole sale, I could just grind strikes all day and keep smiling. Now that I’m older, and can think. I have just become a lot more, aware of problems. I don’t post here anymore though. Just debates or sharing opinions.

Posting in language:

• Man ive missed you, oh Long Face mine.

Posting in language:

• 😂😂😂 343 Nice bait post

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • 343 hasn’t listened to any feedback at all since they first took over Halo. Halo Infinite is the first step towards them redeeming themselves but the store and the game launching with almost no content just brings them back down. While Bungie actually implemented changes based on player feedback, 343 has been stubborn in unnecessarily completely redesigning the last halo games and copying other game models. They are still miles behind listening to what the players want than Bungie is.

Posting in language:

14 Replies
                • Destiny 1 [b]barely[/b] had micro transactions That tiny little kiosk is barely seen as land in the Tower (and was only really utilised during FoTL / with some great emotes/armour etc) Meanwhile Bungie built D2 around Eververse (loudest announcement in the Tower) & the Planetary Director has a fully stocked store front too

Posting in language:

17 Replies
                  • I'm ok not getting Halo infinite at this point. Let them grind out the campaign when it comes on sale, but for now? I'll stay with Destiny. I enjoy it more.

Posting in language:

Centaur-1
                    Centaur-1

Keeping the Pilgrim Guard alive. - old

Please, let that be the real you!

Posting in language:

• Well there’s a reason the destiny community has a reputation for being rather “whiney”

Posting in language:

• Edited by SparkleGuy: 11/27/2021 2:20:07 AM
                    SparkleGuy
                    SparkleGuy

AKA Leader27723 - old

Oh hey, long face. How’s it going? [spoiler]and you do be right lol[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• 343 lol

Posting in language:

• How can we be sure this is the real long face? There was an imposter a while back, as I recall. [spoiler]i think it is you[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon