JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/23/2021 5:39:27 AM
Unlocking the thread. Feel free to be critical - this is a place for players to come and vent their grievances with Destiny 2, or share their stories on what they enjoy about the game. While I don't reply to numerous threads on here, I read the majority of them. Feel free to leave your thoughts and feedback. We'll be watching as we get closer to the release, and well after the content has gone live. As our moderator noted - keep it clean. If you attack others or break our code of conduct, you may be banned from posting to the forums moving forward. It's totally fine to leave critical feedback, but there's a pretty clear line of being respectful and being abusive towards one another.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I had money in my steam account so I already dropped 100 bucks on the bundle, but I think it's unfair to charge that much for it. It's 40 bucks for WQ, which is pretty fair since it's a big DLC, and 25 bucks for 30th anniversary pack is tolerable. But then you make people pay 80 for WQ + the dungeons. 20 more smackaroos and you've got yourself WQ + the dungeons + 30th anniversary pack, bringing the grand total to 100 big ones. So essentially, you're paying 35 bucks for 2 dungeons, 3 seasons, and seasonal weapon.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• How about you stop nerfing hunters into the ground. Thanks for buffing a crappy super that gets stuck to walls half the time that you can walk away from. Thanks for buffing a stupid grenade that nobody uses bc the tree for it is dogwater, and the throwing knife that you have to get a precision hit to be worth anything. Oh, thanks for making it so what w the Stag, and falling star, and God knows what else, hunters are bottom tier support AT B E S T. Thanks for making it so dodge doesn't break auto aim, even though that's the whole point of dodge. I get that the majority of your dev team plays Titans and Warlocks as a main, but this is the most BLATANT example of getting pïssy that Hunters 'move funny' that I've ever seen. And y'know what, I'd be FINE if you turned of aim break in pvp, but PvE too? You guys are truly saying "play wellcamping Warlock or thundercrash Titan, or bottom tree Arcstrider or Goldie and NOTHING ELSE". You lot primarily play PvP in your stupid little sandbox games and think it acts anything like current PvP, where cheating is still RAMPANT. it's absolutely disgusting. I HOPE I see one of y'all in füccin momentum, I TRULY do, just so I can show you how THANKFUL I am for what you did to my class. Disgusting.

Posting in language:

• Btw, let's not forget what they did to Hunter supers. Revenant gets stuck on a wall most of the time and you can literally walk away from it, GG is great if you run top tree and nothing else bc blade barrage doesn't do much DMG and has to be point blank to use, tether is absolutely worthless in pvp and borderline useless in PvE, arc is good if you run defensive and nothing else because well, you'll get tapped otherwise, spectral blades USED to be good but Titans and warlocks cried Abt it and it's now the slowest roaming super in the game (next to behemoths, what y'all did to them is just as bad), and honestly????? It's disgusting. Absolutely vile and pathetic.

Posting in language:

• I just wanna know what pvp y'all have been playing where hunters are w a y op, or even close to dominant. Genuinely. I know I'm not great (never claimed to be) but -blam!-.

Posting in language:

• I mean hunters are dominant there's a reason they are the most played class because they take the smallest amount of time to master. Have the best movement, were designed for PvP. Have more one and done supers than any class, can dodge, can throw melees across map that one hit and five it all back, have a super that can one shot across map and can shoot over eight times, have a super that freezes you tracks you and kills you and doesn't go away when they die, can break a piece of ice that kills everyone, can slow you with knives, can teleport, move fastest, can dodge and reload unlike any other class, can go invisible, can shut down your super with a tether (only really balanced thing) can kill a super with a grenade smash, can always have a radar up, can bounce knives off walls that one hit, can stick multiple grenades on walls, can deflect things back at you, can slide shoulder charge essentially, can shatter dive (titan dive slam but better). Yeah there's a reason they are the most dominant and get the least amount of nerds because they are the majority of players who bungie wants to keep happy. Plus everytime hunters get a tiny need they cry it's unfair and that other classes are op. Titans can no longer one hit, warlocks can no longer one hit. Hunters can one hit across map and get it all back.

Posting in language:

• Oh and as for invis, it lasts like...seven seconds unless you run spectral blades, which, again, is one of the worst in the game. Or unless you buff your grenades again, but a lot of people don't like playing Void hunter because they don't like being forced into support.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I mean hunters are dominant there's a reason they are the most played class because they take the smallest amount of time to master. Have the best movement, were designed for PvP. Have more one and done supers than any class, can dodge, can throw melees across map that one hit and five it all back, have a super that can one shot across map and can shoot over eight times, have a super that freezes you tracks you and kills you and doesn't go away when they die, can break a piece of ice that kills everyone, can slow you with knives, can teleport, move fastest, can dodge and reload unlike any other class, can go invisible, can shut down your super with a tether (only really balanced thing) can kill a super with a grenade smash, can always have a radar up, can bounce knives off walls that one hit, can stick multiple grenades on walls, can deflect things back at you, can slide shoulder charge essentially, can shatter dive (titan dive slam but better). Yeah there's a reason they are the most dominant and get the least amount of nerds because they are the majority of players who bungie wants to keep happy. Plus everytime hunters get a tiny need they cry it's unfair and that other classes are op. Titans can no longer one hit, warlocks can no longer one hit. Hunters can one hit across map and get it all back.[/quote] Yeah, the controls are the most intuitive, and we look better than any class. Of course most people play them to start. Back in the day, Mobility was for hunters, resilience was for Titans, and intellect was for warlocks. As in, those classes took to those stats better. But please don't say they have the best supers in the game, and Titans get shields and warlocks get healing rifts. The only throw able melee is the throwing knife, and unless you get a precision hit from across the map you're not getting jack shït back. Yeah golden gun is swell but it has the w o r s t resilience in the game, you can literally oneshot a hunter in their super. As for Revenant, if you're getting killed by it you either got hit directly or walked into it, bc the AoE is absolutely pathetic and it gets stuck to walls half of the time, and you can quite literally just walk away from it. With the ice crystals.....you know literally every single class can do that, right? Titans have the s a m e ice breaking ability, they just slide instead of jump to activate it, and of they hadn't killed the Titan class (which was disgusting of them to do) then not nearly as many people would be b x tching about shatterdive. Warlocks have a phase jump too, I believe. And oh my gosh, can,,, dodge? Wow it's almost like that's a hunters intrinsic ability, like a warlocks healing rifts or a Titans barricade it's almost...it's almost like it ties into the hunters mobility Titans resilience warlocks intellect thing. Slide shoulder charge? Please, hunters have the weakest melee attack in the game and you and I both know it. And tether is quite literally the worst, most useless super of the game and is only good for basic ad clear (though it either doesn't last long and covers ground or it lasts longer and tethers maybe seven ads) and is only decent for PvP in mayhem. And of Bungie wanted to keep hunters happy, believe me, they'd have killed SC and NB long ago. Maybe that's how it was in vanilla D2, but the devs are majority Titans and warlocks who have absolutely zero clue how crucible or PvE works, and it's pathetic. Hunters can one hit across map *if they're extremely lucky*. You know those knives don't auto aim, right? And if you don't get a headshot not only will it not kill you but you'll have wasted the slot. As for the other grenade, the entire tree is absolute dogwater, so nobody wants to be forced into using it.

Posting in language:

• Warlocks can't break their own ice without shooting it. Hunters I never said had the best supers I said the most one and done panic supers. Blade barrage one and done. Silence one and done. Tether one and done. Arc staff is a panic super especially middle tree because no hunter pops it around a corner they pop it when low. Throwing knives are so easy to use on both MnK and controller if you can't hit a headshot with them everytime even on moving targets you really need to get better aim. The fact as well that titans are getting their one hit removed along with warlocks yet hunters aren't is another reason people call them the love child. Hunters actually have the strongest melee they can hit faster than anyone and have more lunge than anyone, the only reason you say it's weaker is because it's a fifty fifty that you throw a melee at point blank. If you think tether is the most useless super you need to play hunter not panic super hunter because tether is stupid if you know how to use it. You can hit multiple enemies and one shot them and do that around eight times. You can put them near people and send their aim to the sky do increased damage and stop them doing anything except shoot. Tether can stop supers if hit, it can stop shoulder charge if hit or next to it, it can cancel out nades I've done it before, it curls and tracks, if you know how to curl it more it can literally go round corners all it takes is to flick it at the last second and it will curl like mad, it has more range than golden gun, doesn't go away after death, can explode multiple enemies. That's all just in PvP so don't know what hunter you're playing mate but clearly you follow the hunter trends and only use golden gun, silence and blade barrage along with middle tree arc and middle void. I love hunters they always say their supers are -blam!- but clearly don't know how to use them because if they did they would be unstoppable in PvP with tether alone. You only say it's -blam!- because you can't panic pop it and win. Plus the thing was never designed for PvP so obviously it's going to lack a bit in PvP. But if you can learn it you will never play a game were you didn't shut everyone down and go above a 15 killstreak. Golden gun has low health because it's a one shot gun that maps so having armour wouldn't allow people to kill it. And it's like any other super snipe in head dead there's no difference when it comes to headshots, body shots yeah you take more damage than a slam but titans are armour based. Warlock dodge was a little powerful but you had to jump to do it meaning you was open for that time period. It was the same as D1 when hunters could double doge without a cool down. If one class has a dodge all classes should have it, hunters is intrinsic warlocks is locked to a tree for now, titans the exotic they had. Hunter grenades are stupidity good. Void wall reach around corners can't be shot burns very quickly, void spike melts health super fast has a large area, vortex metals if stood close can't be shot works perfect with a smoke bomb. Tripmine can stick to players gets you to one tap can one hit with a certain exotic or perk, swarm eh kind of -blam!- but great for killing low health players tracks round corners travels far, solar nade high explosive damage burns stopping regen can bounce hit multiple people does impact damage, arc sticky high damage can one tap with a perk or exotic tracks slightly damages surrounding people only downfall takes practice, arc bolt hit up to three players without exotic does half health goes through titan walls if thrown at the left hand corner or right hand corner lower or upper actually has a faster regen than other arc nades which you don't notice but it does its only tiny but it's there, arc swarm just solar but has better tracking especially with an exotic and you get two of them. Hunter melee abilities. Smoke nades slow you down suppress you blind you poison you. Knives can one hit and get all back takes aim but less risky than shoulder charge, can bounce, can stick to surfaces and act as bombs, can be thrown quickly in a panic without being close, can then quicker if hit on middle tree to the point you throw it and have it back instantly, arc punch disorientates, slightly blinds you, does good damage, can be thrown along floor, can quickly be followed up by another punch faster than titan or warlock, can be regen with a dodge that does increased damage that gives back dodge that gives back melee with more damage that gives back dodge that gives back more damage melee. Saying hunters are the weakest is the dumbest most hunter main YouTuber trend follower thing ever. If you knew anything about hunter that you learned and not from videos you would look at hunters and realise just what you have and abuse it but most don't because most just go on what YouTubers say. I use to main hunter in D1 and D2 and they are broken if you don't listen to youtubers and actually use what you have. Hunters refuse to use most their exotics when most of them are really strong, they won't use strong supers because a streamers says use silence it's the only good one. Just use what you have and not for one game learn to use the other stuff and trust me you will sit there and think why the hell was I using silence. Hunters mains don't even know what power they actually have. Like any class they don't know because most just listen to youtubers and don't play around and find things that are broken as hell.

Posting in language:

• Wow you have such incredible power……….

Posting in language:

• Anyone else get a Prompt to Pay 2000 Silver to leave a Comment here ?

Posting in language:

• It’s nice to see that Bungie wants abilities to know their place again and weapons to be prominent now that Halo Infinite is coming out and does gun play better than D2.

Posting in language:

• Of course it does it doesn't have space magic abilities. Stop trying to compare Apple's and oranges

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ima_Bearded_Ewok: 11/24/2021 5:15:20 PM
    Edit: I posted in wrong thread.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Unlocking the thread. Feel free to be critical… [/quote] That’s bait.

Posting in language:

baystrike
    baystrike

A.K.A. Lord Kielron - old

Hmm wonder what type of fish they want to catch?

Posting in language:

ELIJAH_GOAT
    ELIJAH_GOAT

“Is it loaded?” -famous last words - old

Salty ones

Posting in language:

• Nice to see.

Posting in language:

• Imagine, taking away dlcs you payd for before, making others free on gamepass that you pay for and the latest one you didnt pay for now gets taken from gamepass so you need to pay again untill it gets taken away eventually not to mention the new paywall to some of the more fun content to come, recycling pay loop, nice bungie, use to think it was activision running after the money bags. What happened to eververse supposedly there for that purpose, when you dont even wana fork out money for proper network infrastructure. Money hungry arent we

Posting in language:

• Your comment wasn’t needed

Posting in language:

• Cant wait for new dungeon.

Posting in language:

• How about adding the pocket infinity to the game as this would be a good rival to the vex

Posting in language:

• Those things aren’t even vaguely comparable.

Posting in language:

• Bungie took so much, the anniversary content should be free, for everybody. This would be a strong signal.

Posting in language:

• Imagine creating anniversary content for the people that keep this game going as a thank you for their continued support.. …and then charge them for it 🤣🤣 the most bungie thing ever.

Posting in language:

• Nothing manacles fix please

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon