JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Friends are being blocked
Edited by BNGHelp6: 10/13/2021 6:21:35 PM
Could you provide a video or screenshots of your Xbox privacy settings page that Dragon pointed you to? A YouTube, Twitter, or [url=https://imgur.com/]Imgur.com[/url] link would be the best way for us to view it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This is a short video of the settings:

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thank you, and can you provide an image or video of your roster showing off the blocked accounts?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Rook-4: 10/13/2021 7:14:19 PM
    I would but I am, as of right now, unable to. I’ve noticed that the error is temporarily fixed for the remainder of the session when I close and reopen the game, which I had done by the time I posted this. Edit: For privacy reasons as well, I would rather not be giving away my friends’ usernames online as well.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon