[spoiler]Warlocks needs an exotic that alter the play potential of a specific weapon.
Lucky Pants | Oathkeeper | Tricksleeves
Stronghold | Actium War Rig | Peacekeepers
Warlocks could have one for Fusions, Linears, & Scouts..! So here’s my attempt to bring some creative ideas into the mix. Hope this can start a meaningful conversation..! :-)[/spoiler]
[i]Exotic warlock Armor Concepts[/i]
[u][b]LINEAR FUSION RIFLES[/b][/u]
* Neon Matrix: Helm
[u][b]Exotic Perk: Nano Fusion[/b][/u]:
• Enhance the performance of your Linear Fusion Rifle, while standing in a rift.
• Reduced incoming flinch
• Reduced charged time (exp; 533 to 500)
• Increased accuracy
• Increased reload speed by +20
• Increased handling by +40
• Increased weapon ready speed
• Increased stability by +18
• Shatter Field: Gauntlet
[u][b]Exotic Perk: Neutron Star[/b][/u]
• Fusion rifle final blows create a flash bang explosion, blinding nearby targets.
• Matching & Breaking an enemies shield with a fusion rifle, will cause an additional flash bang explosion.
• The Arbitrator: Chest
[u][b]Exotic perk: Final Verdict[/b][/u]
• Final blows with a scout rifle load one high damage round into the magazine from reserves, for a short time. Final blows with this round will return it to the magazine, with increased damage. Stacks up to times 3.
[u][b]Damage Example, PvP: 150RPM Scout Rifle:[/b][/u]
• Base Precision/Body: 68 | 38
• 1x Increase Precision/Body: 98 | 48
• 2x Increase Precision/Body: 128 | 68
• 3x Increase Precision Body: 193 | 98
[u][b]High Damage Round Timer:[/b][/u]
• 1.85 seconds in PvP
• Timer refreshes after each final blow.
• 3.0 seconds in PvE / Gambit
• Stacks with other damage multipliers
• Stacks with buffs & debuffs
• Perk goes away if you switch weapons
• Perk goes away if you reload
• Perk goes away if increased shot doesn’t defeat the opponent
• Perk goes away if the shot misses target
• Perk doesn’t activate if the final blow was taken by another player