JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: :: Updating Warlock Exotics Armor ::
6/29/2021 5:46:47 PM
I do like these but they need stop with the specific subclass or burn nonsense and make it universal for all subclasses
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by ZayOsiris Gaming: 6/29/2021 6:07:48 PM
    [quote]I do like these but they need stop with the specific subclass or burn nonsense and make it universal for all subclasses[/quote] You mean make non specific exotics that apply to all classes? Isn’t thing something all MMOs have though?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Probably. I just feel for a good that doesnt really have a lot of exotics that change how the classes act, we need to make them non subclass specific so each exotic can reach a max potential.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Probably. I just feel for a good that doesnt really have a lot of exotics that change how the classes act, we need to make them non subclass specific so each exotic can reach a max potential.[/quote] I don’t think the concept of goemags working with bottom tree Dawnblade would good idea. Some exotics are better suited for their intended purpose. Once you start breaking warlock exotics, eventually you’ll have to break hunter & Titan exotics and I’d argue both of those classes are more powerful than any warlock class.

Posting in language:

• Well Geomags is a prime example of an exotic that needs a rework anyways. Im saying for super or ability oriented exotics, they should either change how the abilities or super work overall or make the ability more potent.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Well Geomags is a prime example of an exotic that needs a rework anyways. Im saying for super or ability oriented exotics, they should either change how the abilities or super work overall or make the ability more potent.[/quote] You have a point lol Any exotics come to mind in particular?

Posting in language:

• Yikes. Each class has a bunch that come to mind honestly. The Warlock and the Titan are the most affected currently though. The Hunter neutral game alone allows the Hunter exotics that are super or ability oriented to be potent but it still would be recommend for change.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon