JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: :: Updating Warlock Exotics Armor ::
6/29/2021 11:47:58 AM
I do like these, but i feel that astrocyte verse would be broken AF. Id rather see it have a overload/stun effect upon entering and exiting the teleport to enemies nearby.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Its actually not, thats just a mix from from the D1 astrocyte and the current astrocyte perk. Combining them really wouldn’t make it broken, just more viable. You gotta be in critical health to benefit from the health regen perk anyway which is no different from the hunter helmet that grants them health on dodge.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Im not sure, I think it will be too OP in Pvp. For Pve id say hell yeah bring it on!

Posting in language:

• It needs to be fixed. It's not good rn

Posting in language:

• I main it in PVE [spoiler]I know😳[/spoiler] But I agree it could use a little something more, maybe overload/stun on entering and exiting the blink

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon