• Powered melee hits Stagger & Disrupt targets.
• Powered melee final blows create a burst of energy that weaken nearby targets.
• Finishers against more powerful foes create a burst of energy lengthening the effects & increasing the radius of the burst.
• Gain increased damage resistance, when in close proximity to weakened targets. (40%)
• Melee final blows increase melee damage.
• Powered melee final blows fully refund melee energy.
• Finishers refund a large portion of melee energy. (20%)
[u][b]Skull of Dire Ahamkara[/b][/u]:
• Void super final blows grant super energy.
• Gain an additional 7% damage resistance, while using your void super.
• Gain an additional Rift
• Grant rift energy, when critically wounded. (45%)
• Weapon final blows while standing in a rift grant rift energy. (14%)
• Create a solar flame pit on death, burning targets caught inside. (think Witherhorde)
• Regain your health, & abilities; when casting Super.
• Nearby allies regain class abilities faster.
• +16 intellect will always be granted.
• Finishers increase super recharge rate, for nearby allies. (17%)
• Restore your allies class ability, whenever you revive your allies.
• Blink further, & more frequently.
• Blink while criticality wounded, activates health regeneration.
• Weapons ready quickly, when you come out of blink.
• Your radar remains active, while in blink.
[u][b]Vesper of radius[/b][/u]:
• Rifts release a shockwave, when cast.
• Rifts recharge faster, when surrounded by enemies.
• Release a shockwave, when critically wounded, inside your rift.
• Release an additional shockwave, when enemies step inside your rift.
• Gain “true sight”, when you get a kill in any rift. True sight distance drops off at 25 meters.
• Your rift now last for 7 seconds. Weapon final blows, while in any rift; pause the rifts countdown, for 4 seconds. Continuous weapon final blows refresh the pause.
• Kinetic Precision final blow create an elemental explosion, that matches your subclass.
• Works with void | arc | solar | stasis | New Element | New Element |
• Each explosion type has its own statue effect
• Void surpasses | Soler burns | Arc chains lighting | Stasis slows | New Element | New Element |
• Every enemy takedown with Stormtrance increases the damage you deal, with Stormtrance.
• Overcharge your grenade & melee abilities, based on the number of enemy takedowns, while in stormtrance. Grain an unlimited usage of these abilities, for a short time.
• 1 takedown counts as 1 second on the timer display, after your super ends. During this time; the player is allowed to throw unlimited grenades, & fully charged melee attacks, until the timer runs out. This timer caps at 10 seconds.
• Your rift is larger, & last longer.
• Strafe faster, while in any rift.
• Killing enemies while standing in any rift, will spawn a rift at their location.
• Super takedowns create a healing & empowering rift at their location.
[u][b]NEW EXOTIC IDEAS BELOW[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fender’s Legacy: Chest[/b][/u]:
• Casting well of radiance will place a medium scale shield in front of your sword, Granting you additional defense, from oncoming damage. This shield can be broken, if enough damage is taken.
• Pressing ?? + ??: deactivates well of radiance early, & saves super energy.
[u][b]Lion Heart: Guantlet[/b][/u]:
• Gain an additional firebolt grenade
• Firebolt grenades burn targets on impact
• Firebolt grenades activate faster & have one additional bolt
[u][b]Cerebral Mind: Helm[/b][/u]:
• Holding your cataclysm nova bomb will build an additional super charge, & increases its damage, by 1% to 100%. Casting your nova bomb expels both charges
• Void ability kills grant additional super energy, when your base super is fully charged..!
[u][b]Viola Abyss: Legs[/b][/u]:
• Standing inside any rift for an extended period, grants invisibility.
• Health & overshield recharge faster, while invisible.
• Final blows while in any rift make you go invisible.
Vesper actually performs well now just not in endgame stuff but everything else does need buffs and changes. Vesper admittedly is only useful if you use stasis and use aoe freeze rift to shatter groups and basically turn nearby enemies into stasis bombs from the multiple shatters. Using fragment to give class energy on killing slowed or frozen enemies and the damage and size buff to shatters makes the rift honestly better than super at crowd control.