JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Emblem Tracker
6/10/2021 7:42:54 PM
Hi there, What specific emblems are you trying to apply the tracker to? Certain emblems may not allow for certain trackers to be applied.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Another Emblem that won't work is the Vault of Glass emblem. I beat the raid got the emblem and can't even put on raid stats. I'm never one who wears raid emblems but this was my favorite raid and I beat my fastest time. Also would like to track how many times I beaten the raid so I can see how bad my luck is.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Under my stat trackers in > crucible> career I can see gold medals like “we ran out of medals” and “ghost in the night” as well as some others but I can’t see seventh columns anywhere throughout these pages. I’ve tried deleting emblems and reacquainting them, but nothing seems to work. I’ve asked someone who can track their seventh columns and they say that it appears for them with no problems. One of my other friends who also recently got a seventh column can not track his either.

Posting in language:

• I’ve tried emblems that support crucible trackers. I also saw a person tracking seventh columns and I tried their exact emblem with no luck. I can’t even see seventh columns in the main stat tracker page under triumphs but I have 10 seventh column medals.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon