JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/15/2021 3:23:54 PM

Catalyst and Progress wiped clean.

Not sure if anyone has had this on release of Season of the Splicer but prior to launch I had spent a considerable amount of time grinding the oh so boring Symmetry catalyst and was around halfway to completion. Noticing team Scorch activity was available and knowing this would speed up progress with the short match times, I spent 2 hours grinding matches, then checked my Symmetry for progress only to find the Catalyst had been removed from my weapon and all the progress I had made. Bit of an explanation would be great please Bungie.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hey, Sounds like you're referring to the quest for the catalyst, not the catalyst itself, as the catalyst does not require any activity completions. If so, it should be in you quest inventory, not the weapon. Is it not there? Have you checked the Quest Archive in the Tower (it's to the left of the Postmaster)?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon