JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/4/2021 4:12:45 PM
So we have a 6 player horde activity, a re-worked D1 raid (with Atheon), hunting for Mithrax, an exotic Sidearm (that will be in the vault unused faster than you can say $10 for this?) and more Hunting of Fallen on Europa.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• $10 is literally a skipped lunch. You sound victimized that you'd have to go without one of your comfort foods because you can't afford to be disappointed by your comfort entertainment. Pathetic.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]faster than you can say $10 for this?[/quote]What are your expectations for $10?

Posting in language:

• And Bungie will be falling over themselves with pride and ego about managing to do it all.

Posting in language:

• [spoiler]Cry me a river (go on and just) Cry me a river (baby, go on and just) Cry me a river (you can go on and just) Cry me a river Cry me a river (baby, go on and just) Cry me a river (go on and just) Cry me a river (oh, baby, cry) Cry me a river (I don't wanna cry no more) Cry me a river Cry me a river Cry me a river Cry me a river Cry me a river (cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (cry me, cry me) [/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Cri Moar. Cri ery teim.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon