JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/3/2021 8:01:47 AM

shaders might need a favorite tab or system

over a hundred shaders but only use 5 or 6? thumbing through tab after tab to mix and match is going to get real annoying real fast......just saiyan.....

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Some shaders don’t really even colour your armour right, it sucks a little when you make a set with one colour and one piece dosent want to take the colours like the others do 🥲

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Might? Dude it’s taken me years just to remember where the black and red black armory shader is

Posting in language:

• Edited by StarZmacker: 5/4/2021 8:01:44 AM
    If you take a look how Bungie have handled other issues in the past i say that will never happen. Maybe if you do not mind paying for it in a new custom locker that cost silver. Stash 10 weapons and armor for only 100 Silver a piece! A real bargin. Shaders will soon cost real money!

Posting in language:

• 500 glimmer to apply a shader that I already spent real life money on? So I have to spend real money for something in a video game that I already bought with real money and then use in game money to actually apply it? What the ever loving -blam!-?

Posting in language:

14 Replies
    • Yeah...I’m not looking forward to scrolling through pages worth of shaders just to find the ones I like. I’m am grateful for the changes to shader system, but even with them no longer being consumables, there’s still a lot of room for future improvements to the system.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • 1000 silver per favorite -Bungie

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        • Edited by Corrick II: 5/4/2021 3:01:03 AM
          I was wondering about that myself. From the looks of it they are redoing the shader section of the UI, hopefully they add in some features to mitigate consumable shaders being removed. That being said, if the price of being able to apply a single shader to all armor pieces at once is having to search for the shader for a few seconds, it might be worth it. I’ve been waiting for that for a long time.

Posting in language:

• I'm one of those who still hopes there's an option to favorite shaders.... what was I thinking

Posting in language:

• How dare you suggest that Bungie should plan how to manage something they are bringing to the game and a QOL improvement no less shame on you. ;)

Posting in language:

• Wait, you can't even favorite anything in this new system? Not Shaders? Not UO? ... Not weapons? Not mods? Not loadouts? Not emotes? Not emblems? Not...

Posting in language:

• Nah this makes too much sense, dont be silly.

Posting in language:

• Was thinking the same thing. I have a certain colors I use for each character. Going to be real annoying if you have to scan through all the ones you don’t like every time

Posting in language:

• It's actually kind of shocking how well they nailed Shaders/Emblems/Sparrows/Ships storage in D1 just to reverse course so hard and make us put everything in the Vault again

Posting in language:

• The Vaults still don't have a system. It's not going to happen.

Posting in language:

• I can hardly even find a shader in my collections.

Posting in language:

• That could be useful... They could start though, by actually filtering them correctly. At some point, they messed up the way they were separated by the way they were acquired. They did the same thing with emblems. A way to further filter them would be nice too. A selectable filtering system to filter by season or color maybe?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon