JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/2/2021 9:48:44 AM
Allo there, Unfortunately if the items are not in your collection then nothing can be done as Bungie can't grant those items. You'll need to see if Bungie adds them again to be earned in the future.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• But god damn, i had these items just before forsaken, but then they were gone. It is unfair, because you won't be able ever again to get these shaders. I had them so i deserve to have them still.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I mean they warned repeatedly during the warmind DLC that you would either have to have a copy in the inventory or re-earn them before the release of forsaken. Also the last time you went flawless to possibly have had them was 4 months before warminds release so you probably had used up the shaders. In any case it’s 3 years too late for this unfortunately.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon