JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: PC migration Battle.net to Steam
5/1/2021 2:46:26 PM
Allo there, Unfortunately nothing can be done now that the deadline has passed. If you didn't own Forsaken then keep in mind the base game and first 2 dlc was made free and have since been removed from the game. If you didnoen Forsaken then you'd need to start again on steam and buy it on steam to do that content. Also note that you don't need Forsaken to buy or use the Shadowkeep / beyond light expansions.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I had the Forsaken expansion, but as far as I understand I lost it... Really sad that bungie/steam weren't able to take all the database from battle.net. Isn't any other way to just have back an access to the game? If not I'm not sure I'll buy the game one more time...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You had to manually move the licence as Bungie has no access to your accounts. The game is free to download and play but your licences and characters are now lost I'm afraid.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon