JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
4/18/2021 7:33:19 PM

Stasis: Its sad, but its time to quit the game

For any "PVE master race" or "Fanboy" or any biased opinion out there, find another post to troll please. Hope you guys are happy that a game that focus on being PvE and PvP is dead PvP wise. - Remove stasis from PvP, or create a mode without it. - Bungo clearly doesnt care about PvP players, just read the patches and TWAB and all you'll see is this. Ignoring every single feedback and adding "we are listenning" at the end. I don't want to leave the game, but writting constructive feedback is useless because they will ignore this post just like every other post about it. We are listenning.... Listenning to who? I have close to no friends playing this game annymore because literally no one can keep with this mess. - Reason why they wont remove stasis from PvP: Its a paid super, so leaving it broken forces players on buying the dlc to keep on playing. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. - The last patch that actually made me happy in this game was at house of the wolves on D1, where we UNSUNSETED everything in the game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon