JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by sandman20e22: 4/17/2021 4:11:48 AM

55 clears and no Eyes

55 clears, probably 7 since you “buffed” the drop rate. I don’t buy it. I call bunk.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Someone in my clan got his last week...on his 95th clear. He only missed about 2 weeks since the raid dropped. It's ridiculous. Myself and some others in the clan are also still waiting. Instead of tying the title to an RNG exotic, it should've been tied to a flawless run or something.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Ima_Bearded_Ewok: 4/17/2021 4:36:17 PM
    Imagine paying for a game and hunt for loot you cannot get. Then they call it rng. Meanwhile, half the people who raided got it and enjoying their paid loot and half of the other gamers doesn't. All of them equally paid and played the raid. Rng right? Lmao!

Posting in language:

5 Replies
    • 59 clears. No eyes. 😢

Posting in language:

• Bungie likes to make it known that they still hate their community. I've always liked to raid just to raid but at a certain point you've paid your dues.

Posting in language:

• Shit bro i fee your pain. I’m 32 clears in and no EoT. Got 2 more chances tonight. Meanwhile a dude in my clan has 4 of them the jackass

Posting in language:

• Sacrifice a youngling for Cthulu.

Posting in language:

• I legit got it on my first one lmao. Got a god roll heritage on my second run. Only 2 clears lol. I legit feel awful for those who haven’t got it after 10+

Posting in language:

• Friend of mine has about 70 and no drop yet.

Posting in language:

• Rumor has it, there’s a guardian out there on his 1,200th clear of vog, still waiting for mythoclast to drop 🤫

Posting in language:

• I've had 3 so far🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posting in language:

• Maybe They turned a blind eye...

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I'll chime in on this but you won't like what you read. I have been doing DSC in order to get the Anarchy which I was stupid enough to miss when they made it farmable. I believe I have roughly 8-10 clears some repeated so I really don't feel that I deserve the rocket launcher just yet. Here's the thing though. I took a newish clanmate through it for the first time and low and behold he obtained EoT on his first run. How is this fair to those who have so many clears? RNG no longer stands for Random Number Generator RNG = Royally Neglected Guardian

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        • Edited by Steve 0f Steves: 4/17/2021 4:22:40 AM
          In the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50196]3-18-21 TWAB[/url]: [quote]So even if you continue to be extremely unlucky -- after this fix the Exotic is guaranteed to drop [b]in the next few months[/b] if you have been raiding each week. Happy hunting![/quote]

Posting in language:

6 Replies
          • Got mine on the 60th clear so don’t give up! Just run boss checkpoints if your tired of running the full raid. Hope if drops for you all very soon!

Posting in language:

• Not going to raid until more people start getting it, not worth the time and headache anymore really. Heck give us some extra spoils and let us buy it at 30 clears or something.

Posting in language:

• I gave up after 40, you have a stronger will then I, and I wish you luck

Posting in language:

• 60 something clears for 1KV. Never got anarchy until Kiosk but by that point 1KV had killed my desire to spend that much time in SOTP I’m at... probably 40 “full” eligible completions now. Tracker is at 54 but I ran a few for spoils. I’m barely logging in anymore to even attempt. The bad RNG combined with other issues is really turning me off

Posting in language:

• Which is why I don’t raid anymore.

Posting in language:

• Holy shit, 55 raid clears while blind? That’s insane dude

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • I feel your pain. I started playing D1 the first week it released and I didn’t get gjally until a month before D2 released

Posting in language:

• How are you completing it blind? Also, how can you read this?

Posting in language:

• Edited by juppshepard911: 4/18/2021 9:51:11 AM
              What a shame. People who play that raid that often should have gotten the launcher already. I rarely raid but I would already have given up after the 10th try if I would do raids just for that.

Posting in language:

• Dude I have 84 clears and no Eyes and that is including 3 per week since launch including a day 1 clear. I paid for this but I think after 50 runs it should be a guaranteed drop

Posting in language:

• Edited by LockeWick: 4/17/2021 11:13:16 PM
              As I said in many of these posts, if dedicated raiders (people who do DSC every week on each character) go into Vault of Glass still needing the Eyes of Tomorrow out of Deep Stone Crypt, the Bad Luck Protection isn’t protecting at all. My raid team is getting just as frustrated as I am with how garbage RNG has been for me for 63 loot runs despite there being Bad Luck Protection. We’ve never had to do this many raids to get everyone the raid exotic in any of the other raids and there is suppose to be Bad Luck Protection on this one?

Posting in language:

• I gave up after 47 lootable clears. I just don't care to complete my Descendant seal anymore. Any excitement I might've felt for seeing the rocket drop has long gone.

Posting in language:

• 57 clears here and still no EOT....it’s ridiculous and it’s really starting to turn a LONG time, loyal customer that has spent more than his fair share of money on this game to resentment and will definitely spend less of anything going forward

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon