JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Sky: 2/23/2021 9:24:30 AM
Sky
Sky

Refund possible ?! Battle.net -> Bungie (steam)

Hello , I unfortunately could not transfer my account from battle.net to bungie I would have liked to know if it is possible to be reimbursed for the game on steam (I had the deluxe version on battles.net) I have all the evidence of 'purchases ect .. I found no way to contact you other than on the forum ... (I don't want to be refunded in money I just want to get the deluxe version game and the argentum on steam)
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • First off, your purchase was with Blizzard, so any refund requests will have to go there. Bungie is neither responsible for battle.net- nor steam purchases and therefore can't grant any licences. Besides, even if they could, they would not. You had about 1.5 years to transfer your purchases from blizzard to steam for free. This time ended in december 2020 and now it is too late.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon