JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/22/2021 5:33:18 PM
Hey there. Unfortunately, it's not possible to unlink an account if you can't log in and authenticate it. If you can't get access to it, you'll have to create a new Bungie account and link your platform accounts to it if you want to setup Cross Save.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Would I have to unlink my other accounts first to create a new bungie account? I ask this because when I go to create a new account it wants me to sign into one of the systems; Steam, playstation, ect...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes, but the process is convoluted. You should unlink one account first (I recommend Steam) then use that to create a new Bungie account. Then log back into your old account (via PSN) and link a throwaway account (ex. a fake Steam account), log into that throwaway account, then unlink your PSN account. Finally, log into your new Bungie account and link your PSN account to it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon