JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by CHarrison9313: 2/21/2021 8:14:08 PM

Got booted from HELM and received an account restriction for PvP content

Topic is title. Anybody else have this happen? My internet got interrupted and I was booted from HELM and my account was restricted from PvP. Is there any way to appeal this? I had just been running gambit and crucible with no issues.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thanks for your report. I'll send this off to the team to investigate.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    • Same thing happened to my, and while I have gotten warnings in the past year I haven't had any issues as of a late. This is especially annoying since Iron Banner starts tomarrow, and that's the only time get any significant enjoyment out of pvp.

Posting in language:

• Edited by crxs_roads: 2/22/2021 9:41:13 PM
      Also playing on PS5; also about a week into a 2 week pvp restriction; and also haven't had any glaringly serious network issues while playing previously on PS4. (Also, got a Google Nest router and point to help with the wifi when the restriction lifts. Haven't received any contacting servers, error messages or anything like that since the new router; ran multiple tests and it looks like my internet is a lot better in terms of download and upload speed)

Posting in language:

• I got restricted last night as well, no pre warning that I remember seeing, I have fftp, 950 down and around 100 up with a 9ms ping. Using a Google WiFi hub as my router but my ps5 is wired. It's sucks because I've never had this issue and I've been playing since alpha d1. Been grinding hard this season to get all my pinnacles done on every character and I'm now going to miss out on 18 pinnacles across all three characters because I can't play crucible gambit or iron banner[/quote]

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Same thing happened to me today.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon