JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Playstation Blames Bungie
1/15/2021 12:25:59 AM
Just curious are you logging into the "ultimarequiem" PSN account or are you logging into a different account?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes, ultimarequiem account since Destiny 1!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ok, I was just checking because had a guy the other day that was having the same problem but was trying to log into his 'newer' account that was on his console and didn't realize he was clicking on that one. HIs was like USERNAME123 and his new one was like USERNAME1234 and he was adamant about logging into the correct account until he realize he wasn't. I wasn't saying you were doing this, I just wanted to confirm.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I understand. Thanks for trying to assist.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon