JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Playstation Blames Bungie
1/13/2021 6:56:52 PM
Hello. Thanks for your report. Records show that you own the Beyond Light+Season Edition license, but that you somehow don't have Destiny 2 downloaded. You may want to uninstall the game, [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]clear your console cache[/url], [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12181]restore your Destiny console licenses[/url], then log back into the game and verify if you can access Beyond Light content.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes, I took it off my downloads after troubleshooting per my previous post. I retried restoration of license and I retried clearing my consoles cache. It says I own the deluxe edition still. I visited Variks, no changes. Stasis class not available says I need to purchase Beyond light. Night raids also say I gotta have the DLC. Eververse is reading I have Beyond Light. My achievements in Beyond Light are still there.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Could you provide a video or screenshots of this occurring so we can look into it further? A YouTube, Twitter, or [url=https://imgur.com/]Imgur.com[/url] link would be the best way for us to view it.

Posting in language:

• Here’s everything. https://youtu.be/8a4rvwfOqI4

Posting in language:

• Thank you. The reason why you are having this issue is that you refunded your purchase of Beyond Light, which is why you can't access certain quests, locations, activities, or subclasses anymore. You will have to re-purchase Beyond Light to use these items.

Posting in language:

• You mean the Destiny 2 beyond light deluxe edition doesn’t come with beyond light?

Posting in language:

• It does, but if you refunded it, then you can't play it until you purchase it again.

Posting in language:

• Update: the update didn’t fix

Posting in language:

• Edited by Kellogs: 1/20/2021 3:48:22 PM
    In your video it shows you refunded the license for Beyond Light. Since you can’t have two licenses for the same thing and you had Beyond Light and Beyond Light Delux, the delux only added the delux bonus items. When you refunded Beyond Light, it removed the only license from your account. Edit: If that sounds confusing I’m sorry. You started with -Beyond Light >>You how have the license for Beyond Light. -Added Beyond Light Delux >>You now have the license for license Beyond Light (can’t have two) and the license for delux edition items. -Refunded Beyond Light. >>This made it so you lost the Beyond Light license and were left with the license for the Delux edition items.

Posting in language:

• So what’s you think can be done for me to play?

Posting in language:

• In honesty you should talk to PlayStation and see why you have no actual license. They can see you purchased it but I don’t think they realized they took away the license when they refunded. In the end, Bungie has no control over your platform licenses. Any work with licenses and purchases needs to be handled by PlayStation.

Posting in language:

• Just talked to them told them to help me repurchase they said they couldnt. They hung up on me. I don’t understand why its so complicated. I just want what i paid for. Im losing time on my season pass earnings .

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ultimarequiem: 1/21/2021 6:33:21 PM
    I was thinking the same, dont know why they havent been hearing me when I said inhave no access after refunding the base game. I’ll come back and update with their response. Thanks for reaching out on this awful experience. I really needed that information.

Posting in language:

• Makes sense. Wish I would’ve known before. I thought it being available meant I’d keep the license and can just easily buy the best edition no problem. But I can’t get a refund to repurchase it. I keep being told to come here by Playstation support. Now I’m being told to go to Playstation.

Posting in language:

• Gonna check and see if the update will allow me to play.

Posting in language:

• Tried using the PS4 console to get the game’s content no luck there either.

Posting in language:

• Just tried the app download, it didn’t resolve it.

Posting in language:

• I tried uninstalling reinstalling, restoring cache, and restore licenses again. Nothing came of it but I’m trying to be as active as I can to get this back.

Posting in language:

• In the video I showed I bought the game twice. Chose the Deluxe edition. Refunded the base game. Now I only have Deluxe edition.

Posting in language:

• Ok I’ll get that up ASAP.

Posting in language:

• I tried doing these same steps again today to no resolution.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon