JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

1/13/2021 8:13:21 AM
Allo there, Cross save doesn't merge or transfer anything. It's basically you choosing an account you wish to use on other platforms. If you disable it then you won't be able to use those characters you have been using for 90 days and you'll need to use whatever steam characters you have or start again if you have none.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thanks for the prompt reply. I think I get it. So the characters I moved from my PS4 account to Steam will be available on PC only? They don't revert back to PS4 if I cancel cross play even though that's where they originated? My biggest issue is making sure I don't lose them on my PC.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You didn't move them. They are still your ps4 characters even though you used them on pc. If you disable cross save then the only way to play your characters would be on PS4, you'd then need to wait 90 days to enable cross save and use them on pc. So if you want to keep playing them then don't disable cross save, even if you don't have a PS4 any more it's fine.

Posting in language:

• Ah I'm hip. OK thanks. Just one more thing, I can delete Destiny from my PS4 without it messing up cross-play in some sort of automatic fashion yes? I could sure use the room on the drive.

Posting in language:

• Aye you can remove it with no issue 😃

Posting in language:

• Thanks heaps. :)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon