JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Gravity lance perk not activating
1/12/2021 2:46:24 PM
Hi. Thanks for your report. Could you provide a video of this occurring so we can look into it further? A YouTube, Twitter, or [url=https://imgur.com/]Imgur.com[/url] link would be the best way for us to view it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I can give you the circumstances, a video will be slightly harder. I was at the shadow thrall/slow portion (right after the taken ogres and walking along the terraces) in shattered throne farming out my sunshot catalyst. After finishing it and wiping, I switched to graviton lance to finish out my cosmology kills cause trying to get them legit currently is stupidly tasking. when shooting the thrall the purple orb animation plays (as in you seem them turn into the perk thingy), however no explosion or cosmology seekers spawned, I wiped 3 times to see if it was just my game being stupid, however it did not fix the issue.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon