JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Please Fix Divinity Quest
1/12/2021 8:36:25 AM
Allo there, Unfortunately Bungie can't stop a user from kicking players from the fireteam. You should in future set up the team and then you'll have nothing to worry about. You can save some time with getting the weapon by either getting the final boss check point off someone and working your way back to the start and doing the puzzles and the boss or you can join a team who has done the puzzles and are on the final boss. I know that it's not the answer you'd like but it saves some time at least.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sadly you can no longer work your way back with boss cp. They have closed the door after the puzzle with the exploding harpies

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by degsx2: 1/12/2021 9:21:16 AM
    And allowing for a weekly progression to hold of completed puzzles would be a solution to people being jerks

Posting in language:

• The whole point of the quest is it's a challenge and needs to be done in 1 sitting. I get what you're saying and how it would stop issues like that but as it stands I doubt Bungie will make any changes to it as it's an old quest / raid.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon