JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Recruiting new friends!
11/26/2020 12:03:13 AM
Hi there! I primarily play on PC for the moment but do have the base game on PS4. Do you also have PC players? Is PvP another interest of the clan? Thanks!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yo! We have a few of us who have the pc version but most of our activities take place on playstation atm. Would you be getting beyond light on playstation at some point?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I anticipate that I will, but I'm honestly not sure right now. I am definitely planning on getting a PS5 and will likely switch most of my gaming back to PSN when that happens, but who knows when I'll actually be able to get my hands on one of those darn things!

Posting in language:

• I feel that! I'd be down to try and play some on pc with you later this weekend if you have time. We only have 3 people who have it for pc right now so we wouldn't be able to do raids but right now we're still just looking for new people to chill with

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon