JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: No xp gained
11/21/2020 1:42:20 PM
Allo there, Have you unlocked the season pass perk while doing the new light story quest line? As until you do, you won't earn xp as do is only used to level the seasonal rank rather then level up like in a traditional RPG/mmo/game
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm quite new to the game, so I'm guessing I haven't, how do I unlock this perk? Also, what I found was that when me and my friend started playing he gained seasonal rank xp and his character displayed a higher value in game after a while, whereas mine stayed the same.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Was he rank 5? You should unlock it as you do the new light quest line.

Posting in language:

• By the time we got to Skywatch, he was rank 3. We're both playing through the free to play content at the moment. And we stopped on Part 8 of 20 (Vendetta) of 'The Guardian Rises' missions, because we realised he is progressing and I am not.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon