JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/26/2020 3:40:13 PM

Create your own Exotic

If you could create your own Exotic Weapon in Destiny 2, what type of weapon would it be, what would it look like, and what would be it's awesome perk?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Name :Randy's rapier Flavor text: At least this is a sword redrix! Ammo type: heavy Weapon type: sword Slot: power Element: arc Intrinsic: faster than lightning Light attacks are much faster stabs that deal less damage but has a chance to stun the enemy Heavy attacks are a volley of quick slashes and thrust that cause opponents to become electrified Trait: I said faster! After each kill swing speed is increased Stacks up to 5 times Catylist: unlimited power! Enemy's killed while electrified explode into a arc storm Lore: "You forged your own sword? I find that hard to believe. " Redrix says while taking a sip of his drink "Why is it so hard to believe that I made a sword?" Randy says looking a bit disappointed "Because we can't get you to pay attention during a match most of the time. How could you expect us to believe you spent any amount of time on one project?" "Oh yeah well look at this" randy brandishes a slim peice of scrap metal with what seems to be a tazer by the handle Redrix looks at the blade and then to randy "Well my statement stands you spent no time on this, seriously how do you expect to cut anything with that?" "Its not for cutting its for stabbing" Redrix looks up for a second and lets out a sigh "Look I have a match here soon ill see ya later and a bit of advice leave the weapon smiting to banshee." Redrix gets up to leave the table and walks out the door "At least this is a sword, redrix! At least I didn't name a gun after a sword!" "No, you named a gun Randy's throwing knife." [spoiler]could be a good idea not sure how it would function[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon