JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/26/2020 2:37:15 PM

What is the "God roll" for Gnawing Hunger?

I want to know because I heard that Gnawing Hunger is or was good for Crucible. Also, is Toil and Trouble any good as a shotgun? What heavy weapon is the best? I presume it is swords but idk.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Swift: 10/26/2020 4:39:50 PM
    Ideally, you want something like... Extended Barrel/Smallbore + Accurized Rounds + Tap The Trigger/Zen Moment + Kill Clip The perk pool is so good that you can tweak some choices based on your play style. Some players may opt for Drop Mag to rapidly proc Kill Clip in the heat of a firefight. Others may want Demolitionist for grenade-heavy playstyles. As for Toil and Trouble, it's usable, but it can't roll Quickdraw, so don't ever expect to desperately pull it out in the middle of a duel and get the shot off before a Mindbender's or Astral. It works best when you already have the shotgun in your hand [u]before[/u] getting into a point-blank fight. As for Heavies, it depends on what you're comfortable with. Black Talon, Wardcliff Coil and Hammerhead are all good picks.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon