JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
10/26/2020 4:29:55 PM

[XBOX][US Central] Fireteam Eclipse recruiting UK players or daytime players

We are an active clan with a lot of history. We are laid back and chill, we only request you be an adult and also chill. We have a few guys who play during the day and have requested more daytime presence in our clan. If you are from the UK, you will fit in well with our other UK members as well as a Norwegian :D. Or if you are just a daytime player. We've got about 10 open spots and are focused on recruiting PVP players right now, but pretty much open to anyone. Rules 18+ Participation in the discord and within the clan.
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi. I am a Norwegian daytime player, 33 years old and im a retiree. So im looking for a regular squad to run activities with. Prefferably with VoIP. I play with main focus on PvP. However i do run all weekly bounties, except for raids. I havent gotten around to learn all the latest raids since many of them are getting vaulted soon anyway. I am currently in a Clan, but they are more PVE oriented and im looking for PvP and PvPvE. I transfered to my Xbox One X this season after having a break from Destiny on PC. I was tired and fatigued after the Forsaken expansion, and there is so much cheating on PC that i opted to learn playing on Console. And after training with Season of Arrivals im ready for Beyond Light on console. My seasonal KDA is not the best this season at meerly 0.91, It has been a rough transfer from a lifetime with Mouse and Keyboard to controller. However im starting to get the hang of the new maps, lanes, pre-aiming and advanced movement. Buying the Elite 2 Controller helped a lot and makes a ton of difference. Im currently 1076 Light, and season rank 218. About to reset Gambit for the 3rd time this season, and i have 6 Cruicible resets this season. Send a PM if i am a fit for your Clan.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• 👍🏼🔫

Posting in language:

• I'm interested, check my raid report, I'm very active (when there is content)

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon