JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/26/2020 2:37:15 PM

What is the "God roll" for Gnawing Hunger?

I want to know because I heard that Gnawing Hunger is or was good for Crucible. Also, is Toil and Trouble any good as a shotgun? What heavy weapon is the best? I presume it is swords but idk.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Three legendary shards and like, five gunsmith materials

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Console: Chambered compensator/Steady rounds Tap the trigger/Kill clip MW Range/Icarus or Target Adjuster mod On pc, you probably want accurized rounds and hammer forged barrel instead.

Posting in language:

For PvE the curated roll For PvP tap the trigger/zen moment and kill clip

Posting in language:

• For me, I like the one with Subsistence and Rampage. The perks help autoload off kills, while kills also increase damage.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Try not to be like everyone else. You don’t have to use gnawing hunger and all the other weapon that we’re told “are the best”.

Posting in language:

• I keep it simple...for PvP and PvE I use rampage and auto loading holster....people always want the “god roll” but it’s really all personal preference.

Posting in language:

• For pvp? Arrowhead brake, flared magwell or ricochet rounds, tap the trigger or zen moment, multi kill clip. For pve just get the curated one from reckoning.

Posting in language:

• lol another 600 auto with sword peeking.... weird

Posting in language:

• My personal God roll: chambered compensator Rampage Steady rounds Zen moment Stability masterwork (I can swap out rampage for multi killclip)

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • It’s different for different people. Just because a streamer post a video for the thousandth time , acting like a kid on Xmas morning, doesn’t mean it’s what you may like

Posting in language:

• For me at least, my roll would have Tap the Trigger and Multikill Clip/Rampage. Toil and Trouble can be pretty good, but I normally use any rocket launcher with Quickdraw for the heavy slot. At the end of the day though god rolls are subjective, use whatever that feels best to you

Posting in language:

• Edited by Swift: 10/26/2020 4:39:50 PM
        Ideally, you want something like... Extended Barrel/Smallbore + Accurized Rounds + Tap The Trigger/Zen Moment + Kill Clip The perk pool is so good that you can tweak some choices based on your play style. Some players may opt for Drop Mag to rapidly proc Kill Clip in the heat of a firefight. Others may want Demolitionist for grenade-heavy playstyles. As for Toil and Trouble, it's usable, but it can't roll Quickdraw, so don't ever expect to desperately pull it out in the middle of a duel and get the shot off before a Mindbender's or Astral. It works best when you already have the shotgun in your hand [u]before[/u] getting into a point-blank fight. As for Heavies, it depends on what you're comfortable with. Black Talon, Wardcliff Coil and Hammerhead are all good picks.

Posting in language:

• PVP? Gnawing Hunger: Reload perk in the second column, Zen Moment or Tap the Trigger in the third column. Kill Clip/Multi-kill clip or Swashbuckler in the fourth column. Consider Arrowhead Brake for your barrel in the First column. PVE? Gnawing Hunger: Reload perk in Second column, Zen Moment, Multi-kill Clip/Rampage or Swashbuckler in the 4th Column. All these rolls optimize reload speed to maximize "up time". Then have perks that reduce recoil/increase stability for more accurate fire....then a damage perk in the fourth column.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon